1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll Innocent Line discussion thread

Nov 29, 2011

1. :fangirl: They now have pics up for Spiritdoll's new innocent line

http://www.spiritdoll.net/taxonomy/term/40

I'm personally smitten with Lemongrass as he's perfect for a character I've been waiting to fill. I love the bodies and expect them to be as pose-able and awesome as spiritdoll's other dolls are! Ahhhhh:aheartbea

I just put in an order to them for a proud girl :doh but it looks like I'm going to make another for one of these babies :)

:aheartbeaPlease wallow in glee with me here:aheartbea

2. They're so adorable! Gah! Hide the wallet!

I really like Dandelion. He's almost a little evil looking, but on the other hand, HE'S SO CUUUUTTTTEEE.

Mint is very lovely too. I love the face-up they have on him.

3. I really think Mint is just adorable, I love the faceup's used too. So are they roughly the same size as Yo-SD?

4. They look roughly yo-sd sized to me, I've only had msd+ size dolls so I am not familiar with the sizing....

5. Yes I'd say they're around the same size as yo-sds. I have two of them...I have a Soom Teenie Gem and a Yo-SD from Volks.

I'm absolutely in love with Mimosa. I have a character who is supposed to the daughter of another character of mine, Marcelle. Marcelle's daughter, Evelyn, is supposed to be four years old and throw temper tantrums frequently and act like a horrendous four year old brat. XD Just like her mother acts hahaa. Originally she was going to be a LTF Rachel, but after seeing Spiritdoll Mimosa, I've immediately switched my plan over.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Spiritdoll NS matches Volks Resin yes? I might just have to buy an extra boy body to swap out Cecil, my Kakeru's body. :) I love the face sculpts, but I hate the yo-sd body!

6. Dandelion is really cute! But I wish there were more posing pics and especially more pics of him that were not front on... almost all of his pics are mug shots! Kind of worrisome, no?

7. Yeah I am really curious to see how these bodies pose. Perhaps we will get more body pose pictures as time goes on and they start selling them. It's also kind of worrisome that they don't have any sample of the girl body. o.O; Like when I look at Mimosa, she's clearly a girl but the body sample is clearly a boy body. o___o; I wanna see the female innocent line body. I've clicked on every picture of them, they only show the boy body. :<

The bodies aren't even listed on the bodies page yet...so I'm hoping with time they will fix that.

8. Yes, they are a match. They also match Luts NS color pretty perfectly (I have a hybrid)

9. Here's also some pictures from the Spiritdoll site of the resin match between Volks, Spiritdoll and Luts. http://www.spiritdoll.net/node/69

10. I really like Dandelion, but as others have said, I'd like to see some other angles as well as some shots of how these cuties pose.

Their prices are up now, $210 blank, which isn't bad. I'm ordering an elegance body next year, so I might grab Dandelion then and see how he works for me.

I also really like Lemongrass... He looks so bratty but so cute! I love the darker face-up in the defaults, so I would definitely get it.

Daisy and Dandelion have the same sculpt, right? Also, do you get both hand sets, or do you get to choose or is it random?

11. I'm definitely going to be going for Mimosa once those girl body pictures are up! I'm still a bit miffed that they don't have any photos of the female innocent line body. o_O I mean, I'm assuming they look the same as the boy body minute the dolly penis, but I'd still like to see the girl body.

And yeah, the price isn't bad at all. Originally I was going to be going for a LTF to be one of my younger characters, but Mimosa is just has that snotty brat face look I need for her so I will be going for her instead. Not to mention she's cheaper, so it all works out perfectly!

And I believe you get both sets of hands. The default hands and an extra set of cat hands, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I think the boy and girl sculpts are the same for each of the innocent line dolls. Lemongrass and Mimosa are the same, Dandelion and Daisy are the same, and Bluebell and Mint are the same. It's kind of like how the Elegance line Yew and Lavender dolls are the same sculpt I believe, just different gender.

12. I think I want Mint in tan. And maybe face-up him to be a little more happy.

13. I really like the Mint/Blueberry sculpt but can't decide if I prefer the boy or the girl version :)

14. I have added Mimosa to the trio in my "Great Debate" for my only child character... She's so cute and tempting. They're all so very cute, I love how Spiritdoll has them laid out - very much in keeping with the theme they've had since the beginning.

15. I'm sure the girl's body is essentially the same.... I stalked the site until they uploaded the pricing the other day xD, also I personally love the default faces and feel they're worth the money.....

I also calculated shipping and it's cheapppp (well I only have msd+ sized dolls so anything under 30 is cheap to me xD..)

for any doll+faceup+ sh= 283 for me.....so I'm totally saving right now :D

16. You could always just get a boy and if you want a girl cut off his nether bits xD...

17. OMG You are right. Shipping IS really cheap. Since I've never actually bought a yo-sd from a site before I was expecting shipping to be the same as my SD dolls...in the 60+ range.

But nope! Shipping is only $23...So it's $233 for me. :D Oh gosh I am so excited. I've finally found the perfect sculpt for my little bratty Evelyn. Hopefully I can gather up enough money for Christmas and order her sometime after Christmas. ^^

18. That is really cheap. XD Combined with the fact that they have a layaway program... <3

19. I just placed in an order for Dandelion! I'll post pictures here once he comes in!

20. Has anyone received one of the tiny dolls so far?