1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Goldi

Oct 24, 2011

1. Please post any feedback comments you might have from transactions with me! :aheartbea

Thanks.

2. goldi participated in my Leekeworld group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

3. goldi sold me a lovely wig. It arrived quickly and safely. It is in good condition and I would recommend any person to do business with Goldi.

4. This lovely person took part in my November 2011 Dollmore Go, everthing went very very well! Would recommend to anyone

5. This lovely person took part in my October 2011 Dollmore Go, everthing went very very well! Would recommend to anyone (So very sorry for the HUGE delay!)

6. I sold a pair of eyes to Goldi and she was amazing to deal with. She was super friendly and responded to PMs very past and payed immediately! I couldn't ask for a more lovely person to deal with. <3

7. I bought a pair of msd size sneakers from goldi. They arrived quickly, and she was a pleasure to talk to. ^^

8. Goldi is a great person to deal with! I had to take much longer on a commissioned faceup and body blushing than expected and she was very patient and understanding. She was quick to pay, fast with pms, and just a pleasure over all. :) Higly recommended member!!!!

9. I bought a Dollmore brooch from Goldi (before I was banned) and everything went well. Thanks!

10. Bought some MSD shoes from Goldi. Arrives quickly and in great shape! Thanks hun.

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Goldi. She shipped them super fast, and they arrived in great condition. I definitely recommend her. Thanks again!

12. I purchased some clothes from goldi. The transaction was flawless. Super fast and very nice. Would highly recommend.

13. Bought a coat from this seller fast shippping and good commication

14. I bought a pair of YOSD size black shoes from goldi. Shipping was super fast and communication was lovely! I would recommend goldi to anyone!!!

15. goldi bought a PW doll head from me. I thank her for being patient as the package decided to take a long detour and almost got lost on the way to her. She communicated very well and payment was also prompt. Thanks for being such a dear to work with!

16. 100% Positive Feedback!

I bought a Littlefee Rolly Fullset from Goldi, and couldn't be happier. My item arrived fast, and packed very safely. She was a delight to deal with- very friendly, with great communication. Thank you so much for my girl- I adore her<3

17. I bought two pairs of shoes from Goldi, and had a great experience! Fast shipping! :)

18. I just bought a skirt from Goldi and everything went really well. She even didn't mind when I started asking her all sorts of questions about her hybrid doll! Thanks :lol:

19. Bought a YoSD dress from Goldi :) Everything went smooth and friendly. Thanks so much!

20. Goldi sold me a MinoruWorld body. Fast shipping and friendly communication! ^^
      I definitely recommend her. Thanks again!