1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eol`ta

Oct 16, 2011

1. If I have done a transaction with you, please leave your feedback for me here...;)

2. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my IOS Chaos head to Eol`ta and everything went perfect from the begining to the end. Highly recommended!!

3. I just sold my Luts Lu wen head to Eol'ta, great buyer, paid fast very polite and friendly~

thank you!

4. Eol'ta bought a doll body from me,and everything went great.paid punctually and kept me informed when the body arrived.
      She's a great buyer, I totally recommend her ^ ^
      Thank you ^ ^

5. POSITIVE! I sold my Soom Taco head to Eol'ta communication was awesome, payment was fast, and Eol'ta was soo very patient while the post took forever to get the head delivered. She's an awesome buyer and I would recommend her, and sell to her again! Thanks so much!!

6. I bought a IOS Chaos head from Eol`ta. Quick shipping ! Great seller !

7. Eol`ta bought a Iplehouse Luna head from me, everything was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

8. i sold a Mr. Rabbit head to Eol`ta.. Perfect transaction and communication. prompt payment xD thanks

9. I sold an Iplehouse Chase Chimera head to Eol`ta. Everything went smoothly and she let me know when he arrived. Thanks!

10. Eol`ta bought ANS Mr Milu head from me. The head was on layaway but she paid everything earlier. She's very polite and I absolutely recommend her as a perfect buyer! Thank you!

11. Eol`ta bought a Soom Bygg unicorn from me on layaway and everything was great. She paid off the layaway before planned. I will buy/sell with her again. Thank you again

12. Eol'ta bought a Soom Euclase from me on layaway. She was absolutely wonderful. She had great communication and even paid off the layaway early. Thank you so much Eol'ta!

13. Eol`ta purchased a DollZone Chinese Dragon Baby from me, and was such a dear to work with! Payment was on time, communication was great, and she let me know when he arrived. :)
      I would gladly deal with her again!

14. Eol'ta purchased a Zaoll Luv from me on Layaway. It was a very good transaction with good communication. Payments were also on time and she let me know when the doll arrived. Very happy.

15. Eol'ta bought a Soom Sueve fs from me. She was very pleasant to work with and paid the layaway off very quickly.

16. I recently bought a Gackt minimee head from Eol'ta. She shipped the head promptly and packaged it very securely! She was also very helpful in suggesting potential bodies for the minimee head. She was very pleasant to work with. Great seller!

17. I sold my Heliot Soom open head to Eol'ta. She´s great buyer, paid fast very polite and friendly!! She´s charming!

thank you so much for all!

18. I traded Leekeworl Mihael with one of Eol'ta dolls. It went really good! I would trade with Eol'ta again ^^

19. Eol`ta purchased a mnm head from me. Payment was fast, communication was great, and she let me know when he arrived. I would gladly deal with her again!

20. I bought a Crobidoll Yoen-ho from Eol`ta. He came to me in wonderful condition and is very much loved. He is one of my dream dolls and I am very happy to have him in my doll family!

(sorry for submitting this a few months late, I thought I did it already but from looking back to see what I said, I see that I didn't leave you with any feedback ^^; )