1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OkamiKodomo

Oct 12, 2011

1. Thank You For Your Feedback.

2. I bought one of her MSD dresses, a red one with a pretty asian print that is just WONDERFUL! It's sized on a BBB/RS doll, but it fits a Dollzone body fine, she tested it for me, and the dress itself is wonderfuly detailed, with little buttons and gold accents on the belt. Good quality, really pretty and a very nice person to deal with. ^-^

3. I bought one of Okami's MSD dresses that was fitted to an RS girl. I bought it for my Mei and I couldn't be happier with it. It is well made and tastefully designed. It is a sleeveless dress with an Asian inspiration, decorated with some lace and beautiful glass beads. I am very happy with the dress, it is lovely and suits my Mei perfectly. <3 Okami was pleasant to deal with and very good at communicating through PMs! The item was packaged well and and shipped out to me fairly quickly! I highly recommend her and her store :D

4. OkamiKodomo bought a wig from me and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Payment was very quick, and she was always lovely in her communications. Thanks for being such a great buyer :)

5. I traded my AOD head for a GORGEOUS dress made by OkamiKodomo. Her communication was very prompt and she was just the loveliest person! :D Shipping and the time to make the dress took less than a week which was SUPER impressive!

Thank you SO much! I'd LOVE to work with you again! :D

6. I bought a lovely pair of eyes from Okami, and they arrived extremely fast and very well packaged. She was a dream to communicate with! A+ seller! :)

7. I bought a beautiful, and well crafted red dress from OkamiKodomo, it was originally made for a small busted RS doll, she took the extra time to modify it for my large busted RS girl. I couldn't be happier, and she was fantastic with communication, and shipped lightning fast. I would buy from her any day, and her dresses are just fantastic.

8. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from OkamiKodomo. Transaction was great. She was very nice to take additional photos for me. I appreciated the good communication. Eyes were sent in good time and received well. Thanks.

9. I traded a pair of eyes to Okami for a beautiful custom dress. She did an amazing job, the dress is beautifully executed and a great rendition of my idea. I'd definitely do business with her again!

10. Bought a pair of eyes. They are absolutly lovely. Came fast & safe & in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

11. OkamiKodomo bought a wig from me, Payment was very quick, and she was always lovely and friendly thank you so much!

12. OkamiKodomo took part in my Luts GO. Communication was wonderful and payments were qick! Overall wonderful experience! Great group participant! Would certainly work with again!

13. OkamiKodomo bought a pair of DZ girl hands from me. She was wonderful to deal with, great communication and fast payment. Highly recommended!

14. Just finished a trade with OkamiKodomo, traded her my Dollheart wig for her Resinsoul Ming horns. Communication was great and they arrived safely. Thanks so much!

15. OkamiKodomo bought a set of Soom Grit paws from me. Excellent communication, paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Wonderful buyer! Thank you again.

16. OkamiKodomo bought an outfit from me. They first put it on hold and then paid the day they promised, keeping their word. Not many people do that nowadays :) Exceptionally nice and easy to work with, the transaction was just lovely! Thank you so so much! :)

17. OkamiKodomo purchased a BBB female body from me on short layaway. Payments were on time and she is all around a super sweet person, would do business again! A+++

18. Did a trade with OkamiKodomo for my AoD boy body for her DZ boy body. He was shipped out at lightening speed! Perfect trader! Thank you!

19. OkamiKodomo purchased a Resinsoul Song from me. She was very prompt on answering PMs and was incredibly polite and wonderful to work with. Awesome buyer, thank you!

20. I bought a DZ Annie head from OkamiKodomo and I received excellent service. Communication was great and the head was shipped very securely. I would do business again in a heartbeat. Thank you!