1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Souldoll Souloid discussion part 1

Sep 15, 2011

1. So they have created an entirely new category for the Souloid? I wonder how or if these new items will be limited in any way or if they will simply be making a new line readily available? These look very cool, though I like a traditional sort of doll, maybe I could take a chance on one of these because this one looks awesome!

2. HOLY COWS! I am surprised there isn't more discussion happening yet!
      I love this guy. He is perfect. I love the subtle-n-sexy torso. I love his size, just under 50cm. And that he'll fit other soulkid heads is a plus. So many options too!

I am unclear about the feet. Going through the 4 versions being offered plus the body by itself choice...I think he has two sets of feet? But it isn't specifically listed anywhere that I can see.

Also, even though I'm not 100% on the Iraki head, I will probably get ver. 3 because you can't beat free outfits. I do really like the orange wig better thou. sigh.

I'm so glad he is on-topic!

3. I swear a while ago it still said "normal feet and loid feet included" or something similar in the description of what you get. o_____o

4. I'm super glad to see him finally released and with prices, I've been stalking his page from day one.

I am upset that when I asked Souldoll if he'd be limited though, they said he wouldn't be. Yet, his head is completely limited to an ordering period :/. Not thrilled about that, because that's p important to me and there's no way I will be able to order during the period.

Oh well, can't win everything on a set.

5. Iraki is fantastic :D but I'm with everyone; I can't believe his head is going to be limited. It wouldn't be so bad if Souldoll released more optional head parts (Would love to have a Souldoll Shaun on that body!)

6. I think they're allowing the purchase of the body with a Soul Kid head. The option not marked as a version is it I think. Can anyone confirm?

7. It's in the page that shows off just the body. You can choose to add a head for $100~

And on that same note, happy hybrid time GO! XD It'll be pretty easy to make a hybrid with these bodies since they're only offered in white skin. The steel skin process is really intriguing, I'm curious as to how it ages/sands and all that jazz. Guess I'll have to order to find out! :lol:

8. If you order a full doll during the Xmas event, you can chose a free gift head, so you could still order one of the fullset versions and get a Shaun or Hunoi or whatever head to put on the doll and just have the Iraki head as an extra.
      I did ask if the fullset dolls came with both feet, since they don't show the mechanical feet anywhere but in the body shots.

9. I wrote to them asking about the free head and they replied saying that the Souloid line is NOT included in the X-Mas event, so no free head.

10. Wow, ow on that for no free heads! :(

.hlp

11. Boo! That's too bad. I wonder why?
      But the layaway option is good, and they did tell me that the mechanical body comes with both sets of feet.

12. I guessed as much; on the free head part of the event info it actually lists all the doll lines that the clothing or head applies to, and souloid isn't in there, so I think it's fair to assume that if you purchase souloid then you'll get the free twin eyes and shadow colours. A pity, but meh.

13. I hope for taller android boys in the future. * u* I can't wait to see what everyone does with him!

14. O I did not see that; thanks for pointing that out :o I'm really debating on getting the souldroid (love that he is a mini). I hope the alternate head option is not for a limited time....

15. I asked Souldoll if the Iraki body/other head option was limited and they replied that no, it isn't~!

16. I'm actually happy that the heads are interchangeable with the SoulKids line. I can switch it out whenever i want to.

17. Now I'm torn! I really like the Ver 3 outfit and wig (i've warmed up to the white wig, rather than my initial first choice of the orange) and I had convinced myself that Iraki had just the right face
      but
      my 2nd half (read - fiance) doesn't like him ;_; He likes the Shaun head, which I also like, but then I don't get the outfit!
      I wish I had more support on my choices. I guess I'll just continue to wrestle with myself on the issue of which to buy - I've still got time to figure it out.

18. For the Head MakeUp there is a choice of
      and
      Special for $10 more.

Does anyone know what "Special Makeup" means? Is it a custom makeup---Do you get to request what you want?

19. Iraki is not in the X-mas evet because you receive free clothes as a gift... but what's about Iraki body + any other head? Do you receive any kind of gift too?