1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling (Twigling.com) Feedback

Sep 4, 2011

1. Twigling

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. I have order a procast Ingenue to Twigling (first order).

The transaction was perfect :great and smooth communication, easy way to pay (she even allowed me to pay with layaway). Shipping was fast, and my girl well protected.

Ingenue is a really beautifull piece of art and she definitly worth the price.
      Dollshe casted mine and the quality is perfect : nice resin, no cast default... Also she is exactly the way I have expected her, like in the sales pictures.

YES ! I already plan to get more bjds from Twigling ! Oh Yes ! As soon as possible !
      Twigling is a dream to work with and a true artist !
      Many thanks for all my dear !

3. I ordered Ingenue in the 1st pre order.
      The transaction was great, I chose the layaway option and all went smoothly.
      Shipping was fast and the doll was very well packaged.
      I am definitely looking forward to ordering more dolls from Twigling.
      Twigling, you Rock!

4. I have ordered numerous dolls from twigling- starting with her twig limbs. 2 of the dolls I ordered are custom colors and are just fantastic. THe first a Nkiru is a dark chocolate brown which I received at least 1 1/2 years ago. Her color has not changed, and since I have optional pieces that are stored in the dark I am fairly confident of the color consistency. Packaging is first rate- she gave me the option of sending the doll in pieces so as to save on shipping. Communication is wonderful- Therese is extremely friendly and helpful and went the extra mile with getting me the color I wanted. I sent her ideas and she cast small piece for me to ok.
      I also have a blue Ingenue, again a color we decided on together, also extra hands and head where available.
      I do love both these dolls, they are both so unusual- very realistic and fantastic posers. I always have to get her dolls because they are so unusual and smooth in their posing.
      Feel free to contact me with questions, and I will try to answer.
      Love the dolls, and love Therese.

Huge fan

5. Ordered a Ingenue head

Emailed for pre order ,however one was available sooner, so lucky to get the order filled

Excellent and easy email communication. Was notified without prompt about order stays!

Easy peesy PayPal payment and EMS shipping with tracking sent super fast!

Quality was terrific and good value for price.

Head looked exactly like the photos, and very satisfied with look.

Would purchase again from company, and also have no problem buying second hand as overall quality
      Outstanding.

6. * What did you order? Ingenue (procast)
      * When did you order? First order - August 25,2011
      * How was the communication? Awesome
      * How easy was it to pay? Very Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 Months After Close of Order
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not Applicable
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes

7. I ordered Ingenue in the second order. I paid for her on a layaway which went very smoothly. Communication with twigling was wonderful and prompt. My girl arrived well packed and in perfect condition. The quality and price were very satisfying to me. She looked just like her pictures. Very, very happy with her and would not hesitate to order from twigling again. Thankyou! :)

8. What did you order? Ingenue procast second order in fresh
      * When did you order? in Match 2012
      * How was the communication? Communication was prompts and very friendly
      * How easy was it to pay? PayPal works great :lol:
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? She is one of the best doll I hold in my arms, She is large, heavy and very well done doll. I think the price is OK
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Absolutely and a little bit better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? She is great, I can highly recommended her for collectors
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I haven't problems
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? may be why not

I can add that Twigling has a very good blog with dolls gallery and she renew the information about doll reproduction regular. Thanks.

9. * What did you order?
      Ingenue procast third pre-order

* When did you order?
      12 May 2012

It was very nice... this is my first time ordering a BJD from Twigling and I did ask a lot of questions. She kindly explain a lot of things about her BJD :)

I paid via PayPal and it's easy... She sent me an invoice and I'll just click and go straight to PayPal for payment

Around 2 months

In my opinion is yes! I love Ingenue so much :) I've just received her package yesterday and I straight away play around with her joints... From all of my BJD... I can say Ingenue has a really nice joints :aheartbea Ingenue's sculpt is very unique, especially when I see it myself directly, quite a challenge for me to give her a faceup and dress style which will fit the character that I've had in my head for her.

Yes 100%... Love her more when I see her personally :aheartbea

Yes, I'm satisfied. I like that Ingenue's resin is quite thick, which is less worriness for it to break or chip.

Yes definitely... I'm so waiting for Twigling's another unique BJD ;)

Personally... I like a first hand BJD, not because of the quality... it's because that I can communicate more with Twigling before I buy the BJD (I usually ask quite a lot of questions about the BJD before I buy them)

10. * What did you order?
      Twigling Ingenue in Freshskin.
      * When did you order?
      Early (Jan?) 2012
      Wonderful!!!! She responded so quickly and was super nice.
      Very easy. No problems at all.
      My girl shipped so much faster then I expected and within days of Twigling receiving her!
      Ingenue was worth every penny. The quality is incredible! I will be watching for future Twigling dolls!
      Even better in person!
      100%. I could not be more pleased.
      I didn't have a problem ;)
      ABSOLUTELY!!!!
      Yes, although I would prefer to buy directly from Twiglings whenever possible!

Thank you sooooooo much! ♥♥♥

11. * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      I ordered an Oriental skin Ingenue in the first week of June.

Communication was instantaneous even with the time difference (USA/Aus).

Twigling made it super easy to pay. She clearly laid out the payment plan and e-mailed me invoices.

It took about seven weeks for me. (I jumped on an extra doll in the third preorder AFTER Twigling had already ordered from Dollshe.)

Fantastic quality for the price.

Ingenue is even more breathtaking in person than in photos. Flawless.

I'm extremely satisfied.

I would absolutely order from Twigling again.

12. What did you order?
      Ingenue Procast with new optional parts

When did you order?
      I pre-ordered her in May, I believe.

How was the communication?
      Excellent. The only delays in responses were due to time zones (I do NOT expect someone to crawl to their computer in the middle of the night to answer an email).

How easy was it to pay?
      Very. She sent me a paypal invoice and all the currency conversion was handled automatically.

How long did it take to ship?
      Once the dolls arrived to NSW from Dollshe, she had my girl in the mail within a week.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely. These are professionally cast dolls and there is nothing to complain about!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Not exactly, since the photos she took prior to selling the pieces were of the masters she sent to Dollshe, but they illustrated everything I needed to know about the doll!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes! The next time an order opens I'll get the original hands and any new heads she may offer!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I would, though Therese is a one-person artist-run operation, and I would rather support her directly than purchase things second-hand.

13. * What did you order?
      Tiwgling Ingenue Pro-Cast
      * When did you order?
      April 4, 2012
      Perfect!
      Super easy!
      Shipped Aug. 1st, so about 4 months?
      BEYOND appropriate, us collectors should be so grateful that we're fortunate enough to be able to order Ingenue as a pro-cast from Dollshe to help keep the cost down.
      Exactly like--but more beautiful!
      100%!!
      N/A
      YES!
      I would rather buy them new, to continue to support the artist. However, if the artist no longer offered her products again I would easily buy them secondhand.

14. * What did you order? Ingenue (procast)
      * When did you order? Second order - March 08,2012
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy via PP
      * How long did it take to ship? Around 5 months
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is amazing!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Ingenue is even more beauty and incredible in real life.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%!!!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? YES! i
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? why not?

15. * What did you order? Ingenue`s head. Full set Ingenue ebony
      * When did you order? Oh my! i don`t realy remember!! about spring 2012 summer 2012
      * How was the communication? Excellent any time
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy via PP
      * How long did it take to ship? Oh! about 2.5 weeks! Second time 3weeks, russian post service problem
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? This is dream come truth!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Ingenue is even more beauty and incredible in real life.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? SURE!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? who knows&! BUT I`D PREFER TO BUY AT TWIGLING !

16. What did you order? 3 procast Ingenue
      * When did you order? 2nd preorder
      * How was the communication? outstanding! top notch! the best!
      * How easy was it to pay? super easy, very flexable lay a way
      * How long did it take to ship? about a week to a week and a half
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! Quality is the best! very price appropriate!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I actually think as beautiful as the pictures are in person the doll is even more beautiful!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? absolutely yes! very satisfied!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? most definately!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes! as a matter of fact I have bought two other Ingenue's 2nd hand and have an artisan cast on lay a way. :)

17. I just purchased a dreaming head and relaxed hands in freshskin from Therese. It was a super transaction. She is so nice, answered all my questions, communicated very clearly throughout the process, and packaged my items very well. The box arrived just when she said it would - about 10 days. The quality of her items is super, pricing is reasonable/appropriate, and was exactly what I expected from the pics. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much!
      Bobbie

18. * What did you order?
      Tiwgling Ingenue Dollshe 4th pro cast.
      * When did you order?
      About 4 months ago
      Perfect!
      Super easy! PayPal
      About 4 months or so.
      BEYOND appropriate, she is beautifully done.
      Exactly like--but more beautiful!
      100%!!
      N/A
      YES!
      I would rather buy them new, to continue to support the artist.

19. * What did you order?
      Ingenue procast in Oriental Skin
      * When did you order?
      I took part in the fourth preorder for Ingenue.
      Fantastic! Twigling's responses were always very quick and she kept us informed whenever there was anything to tell.
      Extremely easy, I used both Paypal and bank transfer (as I started my transaction within the UK and completed it in Australia) and both methods were easy.
      Quickly enough all things considered! I requested a delay of the shipping while my address was not permanent and then due to a broken part (Dollshe's fault) we had to wait a little longer for the company to cast and ship out a new part. But once the piece arrived she was out either the same day or the very next day so I really have no complaints at all!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Not when she arrived to me, but from Dollshe to Twigling a piece was damaged and replaced by Dollshe :)
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      Very, very well. I had numerous requests, from paying late/early to holding the doll while I moved and then changing my address as well! Then there was the aforementioned knee part issue that was Dollshe's fault but Twigling was super-accommodating and helped me out with all my requests and kept me well-informed on the status of the replacement part :) I couldn't have hoped for better customer service really!
      Definitely. I'm already starting to save my pennies ;)

20. * What did you order? Obsidian Ingenue Bust kit (bust + sleeping head)
      * When did you order? 04/10/13 (dd/mm/yy)
      * How was the communication? Very good, the artist would answer all my emails and question in fast and efficient manner
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, by paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? The artist shipped my parcel as soon as my final payment was paid. Very fast action!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the resin is so smooth, it was very well packaged and the sculpt is gorgeous
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better in person, in my opinion
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes