1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for little_sapling

Aug 24, 2011

1. Hey there! If I've ever bought anything from you (or, later on, you buy something from me), feel free to post about your experience here! Thanks. :)

2. I believe I was little_saplings first transaction, but you'd never be able to tell. She bought a Dollzone Shoyo from me, and was incredibly sweet through the entire transaction, paid off the small layaway we worked out very fast, asked many questions so there weren't any unpleasant surprises, and was quite entertaining to speak with during the wait, haha. She let me know the day the package arrived and even sent me a picture!

little_sapling is an A+ buyer!!

3. little_saplings bought a Cherishdoll Andy from me through layaway.
      She was quick to pay and great with communication!
      I'd do business with her anytime! :3

4. little_saplings bought me some Tshirs for BJD.
      All went perfect with good communication and fast payment.
      Would like to deal with little_saplings again! ^^

5. little_sapling purchased a Cherishdoll Lani from me on layaway. She was very friendly in all her correspondence with me, and sent payments on time as she promised. She was a pleasure to do business with, and would certainly sell to her again! I hope you enjoy the new doll!

6. If every transaction could be as smooth as this one.... WOW! Little_Sapling is the absolute best person to work with. Communication was better than tops, Patience is her virtue.... and I wish her the best in the dolly world. I'll work with her ANYTIME!

7. +Positive!+

I sold some clothing to little_sapling, she was wonderful to work with and let me know when the item arrived! Very friendly to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!~

8. Little_sapling bought some T-shirt from my selling thread.
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with Little_sapling again! ^^

9. I bought a Loongsoul limited Emily vampire ver. from little_saplings.

The sale went super fast, she shipped it really fast, well packed, no problems at all. The head was perfectly clean and as described in the post :)

I love her, thank you so much <3

I would recommend little_saplings to everyone as a seller ^^

10. little_sapling participated in my LeekeWorld GO!, and was so super sweet. She was quick with paying, and was so sweet with everything. She was also patient while I tried shipping her package out as well as everyone else's. I loved working with her, and hope that I get to do business with her again. I highly recommend her, she's fantastic! Thank you so much for being so sweet! :D

11. little_saplings bought a dollzone Ray from me. She paid really quickly and was fun to work with! She let me know as soon as she got the doll and was fast to answer my questions :)
      Thank you very much! ^^

12. such a pleasure to sell to, prompt payment, excellent response time and superfast payments.
      very trustworthy to sell to.
      thank you for your purchase, it was a pleasure

13. Little_sapling bought a MSD cardigan from me. Her communication was quick and friendly. Payment was prompt. The process was smooth and pleasant! It was a pleasure doing business with you! :)

14. Little_sappling bought my RS Rong from me. Her responses were quick and kind! Her payment was sent quickly and details were always paid attention to. She was a pleasure to deal with and I am so very happy and relieved that the doll is in a home that will love her.
      :fangirl:

15. Little_sapling participated in my GO and everything went smoothly, thank you!

16. Little_Sapling recently bought a pair of MSD pants from me. Communication was very friendly and quick. The payment was also made very quick. Highly recommended as a buyer! Thanks again :D

17. I sold a shirt, she is very friendly, she is communicating her, she is quick to pay. 100% recommended.

18. Little Sapling bought my momocolor Sophie from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when the doll had arrived safely. Many thanks!