1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zodiac's Feedback! <3

Aug 22, 2011

1. Hello DoA!

Here is my official feedback thread!

If you have bought or sold anything to me here on DoA please leave me some feedback! :kitty1

2. Sadly I have to leave Zodiac a flakey feedback... :/

They PM'd me on 08-23-2011 07:26 PM:

Hello! ^^
      I'd like to buy your (item A and item B). How much for shipping to colorado, u.s.? Can you place them on hold for me until I receive your paypal and make a payment? Thank you! :3

I replied on 08-23-2011 07:43 PM saying the items were available, gave the shipping quote + my paypal email, and agreed to hold the items until they sent the payment.

I received another inquiry for one of the items from another person, so I sent Zodiac another PM on 08-24-2011 04:01 PM asking if they still wanted to buy them (since they were so certain), and two days have now passed with no reply...

It says they logged in on 08-25-2011 at 5:20 PM but they never got back to me. I understand things come up... but since they logged in on the 25th and knew we had a pending transaction, I feel they should have had more communication, or at least told me if they suddenly were backing out despite their original message. So I feel a flakey feedback is warranted for this.

3. ***WARNING TO BUYERS AND SELLERS***
      I don't have my own transportation, and have a really weird working schedule, so keep this in mind, and try to have some understanding when buying and selling to me. I am very busy, and may not have the chance to reply to pm's quickly. So please have patience, and at least send me a warning pm before leaving feedback.

4. Bought some MSD clothes from Zodiac. She let me know when she was sending them and I received them very quickly. I didn't have to wait long and she communicated well. I would happily buy from her again.

5. Zodiac purchased a hat from me. It was a wonderful transaction! Thank you :D

6. I bought a Nine9 style vest from Zodiac and the transaction went very smoothly. Originally Zodiac had a black vest for sale, but since it was already sold (s)he was kind enough to let me know there was a white one going to be put up for sale as well, and offered it to me first.
      Zodiac was very fast with communication and let me know exactly when my package was going to be shipped. The vest arrived in superb as-new condition, and it looked gorgeous on my girls :aheartbea.

I am very happy with this transaction and would definately buy from Zodiac again. Thank you!

7. I traded Zodiac my SM Kivi for her MNF ShuShu. She shipped on the agreed date and the doll was packed well. Her communication was great and I highly recommend her as a trade partner. ^^

8. I traded some msd clothes for sd clothes and the trade went just amazingly perfect.

Thanks a lot!! definitely recommended :D

9. I traded my Yellowed Minifee body, and a pretty Minifee head for her Dollzone Dragon girl and a few other things. She does have slower communication and due to internet wasn't able to respond daily. HOWEVER, she's very sweet and It was a good experience! Thanks!

10. I traded my WITHdoll Juwel head to Zodiac for an MSD shirt, MSD pants and an SD shirt. We had agreed to ship on a Friday but due to the post office being closed for a holiday, we rescheduled for Monday. She had an emergency and did not get it shipped that day, but she did respond to PMs within a reasonable time and got my stuff shipped with tracking as agreed a couple of days later. Everything arrived safely and securely packed and she threw in an extra shirt to make up for the delay. She's very friendly and easy to talk to. Despite the shipping delay, I am happy with our trade and I would trade with her again. :)

11. I bought a Soom Glati doll from Zodiac and she packaged him so wonderfully that there were no problems at all in receiving him! Zodiac is very pleasant and enthusiastic in her communication, even though sometimes it may take longer than a day to get back to you. Have patience, she is worth it! <3

12. Zodiac purchased a Soom Nor from me. Prompt payment and great communication. I would definitely recommend Zodiac as a buyer, thank you.

13. I bought a tan Withdoll Juwel head from Zodiac on March 27th and he arrived very quickly on March 29th in swell condition! She was even helpful enough to answer a couple of questions I had regarding the tan resin and possible matches for the head. Very nice, very cordial - I would greatly recommend Zodiac as a seller. I don't think I've ever gotten something shipped to me so fast. :3

Thanks again!

14. Zodiac bought my MNF Marcia head from me. She was super-friendly, kept great communication and paid promptly. Completely satisfied, I highly recommend doing business with this buyer! :)

15. I traded my MNF Body for Zodiac's Soom Nor Human. She was wonderful to work with. Great communication and he was packaged safely. Great trade partner!

16. I bought a vampire shiwoo from Zodiac, she let me have partial layaway which worked out great and she was very understanding. When she PM'd back to me she was very friendly and great to work with. Thankyou so much for a good transaction and your kindness with shiwoo's shipping : )

17. I bought a Mnf body from Zodiac :) Communication was friendly and the package came in when she said it would :) she was very kind and understandable, especially when it came to my layaway payments :) excellent seller!! Thank you!! :D

18. Zodiac bought a faceupped girl from me and couldn't have been a nicer customer ^^ Quick to answer, friendly and sweet, quick to make payment, didn't flip out when shipping turned out higher than my quote, let me know that she arrived - everything went just perfectly! Thank you so, so much!! :D

19. I just sold a kimono to Zodiac, and the transaction went very smoothly. They were easy to communicate with, quick to pay, and overall a pleasure to do business with. Thanks! :)

20. I bought a SOOM Migma from Zodiac and everything went wonderfully! The communication was friendly, the bjd was packed with care and shipped in good time frame. I'd happily do business with you again!