Thread: Feedback for MarquiseArtemise

Feedback for MarquiseArtemise

Hi !
    Please let me your feedbacks here.

MarquiseArtemise purchased a Fairyland Pukifee Pukisha faceplate from me and was very excellent to deal with from start to finish. Great communication, prompt payment and feedback left. Many thanks!
    Flickr

MarquiseArtemise purchased a Withdoll 'Juwel' head from me. Communication and payment were quick. Definately a pleasure to do business with. ^^
    Cation: Luts Delf 'The Moon' Aerate: Luts Delf 'El' Chibi!Cation: Soom 'Lami' Fermion: Honey Delf 'Taffy'
    Anion: Soom 'Chrom' Atom: Soom 'Ai' Toxin: Soom 'Migma' Adult!Atom Soom 'Amber'
    Knife: Dollzone 'Brant' Zaoll: Zaoll 'Luv'

I bought a Silicon Angel Fantasy. Very good communication, very fast paying, she is a kind, dutiful and pleasant treatment. I recommend it 100%. A pleasure to deal with her.

Great transaction with MarquiseArtemise who purchased a wig from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!
    **what is this "self control" I hear so much about??**

MarquiseArtemise bought some MSD clothes from me. The transaction was great! She was very patient about me not really shipping overseas before, was very helpful and understanding! She was also super patient with my not having transportation to the post office. She paid fast and she's super sweet! Even let me know when her clothes got there. I'd gladly do business with her again!
    Thanks and enjoy! ^.^

MarquiseArtemise adopted a faceplate from me ^^ Communication was perfect, payment came immediately and she was a pleasure to deal with Thank you very much, hope to deal with you again

Elf and Faerie Fanatic Ladyofthefae's Avatar
    I sold a elven minifee outfit to MarquiseArtemise. The communication was perfect, she paid quickly and she is such a sweetheart. She is a great buyer! I'm so glad you love it Marie! <3

Soom Alex (Yue): Home & Soom Topaz/Amber Hyrbid (Arduinna): Home!

hello~ i've sold MarquiseArtemise my Soom Grit Parts, she payed very fast, all was very well ^-^

Marquise bought Soom wings from me <3
    She was adorable to deal with, I reccomend her highly
    Wtb: Kdoll Kael/ Kasis
    want: Ios Jack

Lady of the manor Lucius Sikilmituile's Avatar
    Marquise bought two pair of shoes from me.
    Comunication was very nice, payment quik.
    Hope you enjoy them^^.
    I highly recomend her.

MarquiseArtemise bought doll clothes from me and it was very good smooth transaction. thank you!

KOed by the Soominater riventiana's Avatar
    MarquiseArtemise bought a Dollheart shirt from me and everything went well. Thanks so much!
    See my profile for the crew!
    My flickr

MarquiseArtemise bought a pair of tiny shoes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little one likes the shoes!
    BlogTwitterFlickrInstagramFS «» For Sale List! «»

MarquiseArtemise took Part in the Noob Swap and followed the criteria 100% The items she sent were perfect.

MarquiseArtemise bought a black SD Outfit and Soom Obsidius Sandals from me. A really smooth transaction in every category. 1+++ ^__^
    Selfmade BJD-Jewelry:

~+~Doom's Treasuries~+~

Trendy, classic, casual & girly stuff. PM me for pictures.

MarquiseArtemise purchased a Relpuki Pupu full set. Payment was very fast and communication was perfect! I highly recomend her as an excellent buyer. Thank you again. Merci beaucoup !