Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Fairyland Unreleased Victoria Frances Project doll ~60cm

kristydoll I feel the same: I'm afraid I can't wait for half a year more with only hope that Mirwen will be released in basic through ALC system... Now what I want is to see the outfit in details and the price! If it isn't too high, I think I'll go for the fullset!

Yes same - I really want to see the outfit in full (it looks pirate like). I also wonder what Mirwens face up will be as I didn't love the minifee version so much.

On twitter fairyland told me next weeks release will be delayed because alot of people have been unhappy about the body. I hope it isn't delayed too much.

kristydoll in fact, we should "wait & see" again...(
    does it mean that they are going to improve the body somehow?

Collector of Pretty Boys Fin Raziel's Avatar
    Okay, that is the most beautiful thing I've seen from Fairyland. Everything is just gorgeous.

Collector of Pretty Boys // Heiroglyphica's Wife

Quote Originally Posted by Fin Raziel View Post
    Okay, that is the most beautiful thing I've seen from Fairyland. Everything is just gorgeous.
    I agree. I saw her and was just in awe. It's sad that it has to be so difficult to try and get her!
    Be Brave......Be Brave
    Ember Bella Meridae Safire
    My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SafireArts

we'll just keep waiting waiting waiting. That's what we're use to and good at.

could someone here be so nice to compare the new feeple60 Mirwen with the doll of Victoria Francés?, i think they look basically the same head sculpt, but i can not say totally sure x.x, the face up of Feeple60 Mirwen changes so much the appearance :S

i am pretty sure someone here has a good program to compare both faces^^

Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes22 View Post
    could someone here be so nice to compare the new feeple60 Mirwen with the doll of Victoria Francés?, i think they look basically the same head sculpt, but i can not say totally sure x.x, the face up of Feeple60 Mirwen changes so much the appearance :S

i am pretty sure someone here has a good program to compare both faces^^
    On the Fairyland Twitter they confirmed that the sculpts are exactly the same.

edit: Here is a quick comparison I did in Photoshop

Mirwen sculpt and VF by ***Andreja***, on Flickr
    Last edited by Andreja; 07-25-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreja View Post
    On the Fairyland Twitter they confirmed that the sculpts are exactly the same.

edit: Here is a quick comparison I did in Photoshop

Mirwen sculpt and VF by ***Andreja***, on Flickr

OMG!!!!!.........THANK YOU Andreja!!! >//////<, i am so happy!!, now i have to save for her!!!

Thanks Andreja - I ordered my Feeple60 Mirwen yesterday and this confirms I made a good decision...I'm so glad they're the same and I'm glad I ordered her without a face up so I can get one that makes her look as amazing as the VF version does.

Quote Originally Posted by kristydoll View Post
    Thanks Andreja - I ordered my Feeple60 Mirwen yesterday and this confirms I made a good decision...I'm so glad they're the same and I'm glad I ordered her without a face up so I can get one that makes her look as amazing as the VF version does.
    I did the exact same thing (ordered a F60 Mirwen with no faceup) *high five*

In case anyone is interested I got my FeePle60 Mirwen (i.e. Victoria Frances sculpt) today. I have posted box opening photos at this link > Anastasia joins the family (FeePle60 Mirwen - Fairyland)

thank you and congratulations!! can't wait to see her somewhere except the FL photos!))