1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ruofei

Jul 30, 2011

1. Ruofei bought a doll from me, communication was great, I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you! :D

2. Ruofei purchased a Volks Jun Tachibana from me. She has good communication and asks fair questions. It was pleasant to work with her. I highly recommend! Thanks! :)

3. Bought a SD13 Girl body with Ruofei, great communication and good seller! =D

4. I purchased some albino gumdrop eyes from Ruofei. Her communication was swift and pleasant, and she shipped out the eyes the next day after I paid. I received the eyes today and they were flawless and exactly as described! :) Very beautiful eyes! They were packaged carefully which is a huge plus for me seeing as I am very paranoid about how the mail treats packages. XD

I would absolutely not hesitate to work with Ruofei again should the opportunity arise. She is a wonderful and responsible seller. :D

5. I bought a leeke head from Ruofei, and she was really nice and helpful, answered all my questions for me, and even made some comparison pictures. Head was packed perfectly, and posted quickly. Thank you so much, i hope to deal with you again.

6. I had a great transaction with Ruofei
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you! ruofei!! ^_^

7. Pleasant to work with and paid quickly. Thank you!!

8. I purchased a great littlefee sized jacket from Ruofei. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much!

9. Ruofei bought Unoa Zero from me. Altough there's some problem with the doll Ruofei was very patient and sweet and understanding. I'll be happy to deal with her again ^__^

10. I bought a pair of small msd shoes from Ruofei. I asked a few questions and she answered them clearly. I'm very satisfied with the transaction and would buy from again or sell to her in the future :)

11. I bought a head from ruofei. It was a perfect transaction thank you very much!

12. I bought a pair of eyes from Ruofie, and the transaction was great! They came packaged reall really well and look amazing. Thanks!

13. Purchased some glass eyes from Ruofei, and she was a great seller.

Kept up with communication, notified me promptly and worked with me when I accidentally sent the wrong amount. Packaged the eyes very well, they arrived in flawless condition. Would definitely work with again, thanks!

14. I bought Volks Schulze from Ruofei. It was excellent transaction, Ruofei is very pleasant person and great Seller, I recommend her!! Thank you very much :)

15. I bought shoes from ruofei and she was great all the way through and very patient with me!

It was a pleasure buying from you :)

16. I sold LM Renonne to ruofei and she was just wonderful!!!
      She was very friendly, gives fast replies and I had excellent transaction with Ruofei.
      I'll be always happy to deal with her~ :)

17. I bought a gorgeous Lati from Ruofei and she was fab to deal with: let me set up a short layaway and shipped very quickly. Thanks so much!

18. I purchased a Pipos doll from ruofei and it was a wonderful transaction. ^^ Communication was always very fast, the package was sent right away after payment and everything arrived safe and secure! Highly recommended.

Thank you very much!

19. I bought Aria's body from ruofei. The whole transaction was great, her communication is very friendly. I would recommend roufei to anyone. Thank you.

20. I bought three pairs of glass eyes from ruofei.

The communication was great, shipping was fast, and the eyes were stunning and arrived VERY safely packaged. In other words, the transaction went flawlessly and I would love to deal with her again ^^