1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Vermont Chick

Jul 28, 2011

1. If we have done business, I would appreciate your feedback. I'm very happy to do the same for you.

Thanks much!

#1 vermont chick, Jul 28, 2011
      Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    2. I purchased To You Sara from vermont chick! It was a perfect transaction. She shipped fast and took extra care in packaging. I highly recommend vermont chick. Thanks!

3. Vermont Chick sold me a Soom Rosette Summer Term Marguerite. It would not be going too far to say that this has been one of the most enjoyable transactions I've ever had in all my years on DoA. It was very easygoing and Vermont Chick was open and quick to respond to all inquiries. She and I were able to workout a short inquiry and she shipped EXACTLY when she promised. My box opening today was like having the doll new from a company!

I can't recommend Vermont Chick enough and if there's only one thing I'm sad about it's that I won't have a reason to PM her every other day. ;) This transaction was flawless. I would be happy to do business with her again one day.

4. I've bought Limhwa Luna at Lorraine!Perfect transaction - so very friendly and involved!The doll is perfect,shipped fast and nicely packed!Sure will deal more!Thank you sincerely
      Natalia

5. I just bought a Unidoll UBR-1 body from Lorraine & it was an excellent transaction.
      She responded to questions, safely packed the doll & shipped him out quickly. Highly recommended!

6. I purchased a Unidoll Anthony head from vermont chick and everything went perfectly: good, fast communications, speedy shipping and extremely careful packing. This seller gets my highest recommendations!

7. I purchased a Blue Fairy Limited G Jasmine (WS) doll from Vermont Chick and was very impressed. Great communication, fast shipping, very careful packing and she priced everything fairly. I would happily buy from her again!

8. I wanted to buy a doll head from Vermont Chick.
      She was very patient with me and very polite.
      She serves her customers well.
      I would buy from her anytime of the week.

9. I sold a Souldoll Chloe head to vermont chick. One of my most pleasant transactions ever! Super fast payment, perfectly prompt communication, and very friendly, and she let me know as soon as the head arrived home to her!

All around super buyer, would happily work with again anytime!

10. I bought a DOD Twing-key from vermont chick. The communication was great and she shipped exactly when she said she would. Would definitely reccomend! Thanks again for the great transaction. :D

11. I purchased a Supia Yisol from Vermont chick and she went out of her way to give me information on her measurements, what shoes and patterns would fit, and Yisol arrived prompty packed very nicely. I would do business with her again!

12. I bougth PlanetDoll Emma from Vermont, I'm very happy to work with she!

13. Purchased an MSD Limwha boy from Vermont Chick. Allowed me to pay off this boy in a layaway. Communication was always superb and over all I am elated with this transaction.
      Received the doll in a timely manner and was packaged very well. Thank you so much, he is beautiful and perfect as described.

14. I recently purchased an Oasis female head from Vermont Chick and she was a real pleasure to do business with. She communicated well and mailed out the head very quickly. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!

15. I bought an Oasisdoll Natalie from Vermont Chick and she was so very kind in allowing a layaway for her.
      She shipped her quickly and always responded promptly.
      I definitely recommend her!

16. Bought her lovely SoulDoll L-Heart! She was so patient through my layaway and my move -- I was a total flake and a spazz about replying but she was totally awesome and super nice the whole time! He arrived way faster than anticipated and was just as perfect as I could have hoped :3

Thanks so much! You were awesome to buy from!

17. Bought a Oasisdoll Linglan head. Great seller, quick shipping and comm! Thanks!

18. Had an absolutely wonderful transaction with Vermont! Friendly and helpful in PMs, super fast and safe shipping! I would recommend doing business with Vermont. Hope to do business with you again!

19. I bought a Pukifee Zoe from vermont chick. Quick, friendly and helpful communication! Zoe was shipped promptly and was packed well. I would be happy to deal with vermont chick again. Thanks for the awesome transaction!

20. I bought a Limwho from Vermont, all was êrfect, thanks a lot ^^