1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Zuzu Delf Clothing Database!

Jul 26, 2011

1. So, we were having some chats about organizing what clothes fit, etc for our Zuzus. Mods, if this thread is in the wrong place or inappropriate, do your thing. Please list items purchased either from sellers on the marketplace or other places, since the idea is to compile places to purchase outfits. If you have other links you think would be useful, pm them to me and I'll edit the thread to include them.

Where to buy a Zuzu

Zuzu Delf Discussion

Tsukasa's Awesome Measurement Chart:

[​IMG]
      Also located at post #561
      here.

Please tell us:

Where you bought it
      Company/maker
      How well did it fit?
      Anything else you think we should know

2. Super Happy to see this here and that you Put the effort to make It,
      Expect Info from me, Soon!

3. Nice! Hopefully we'll get some good reference stuff going so we newbies don't have to ask all the time. ;)

4. Thank you carmarilla for getting this started. It will be so useful!
      (now impatiently waiting for Toya....) Definitely hope to contribute in the future.
      Mme. duBunny

5. Nice, Zuzus definitely need to share their experience. :3nodding:

Not long time ago, when Furuse (DZ Karasutengu) stole Maki's clothes, she was not gloomy, but paid back:

[​IMG]

Where you bought it
      Company/maker: Dollzone
      How well did it fit? Shorter, for DZ BB16 dolls it's a long robe, but fit.

I'm adding more info; will send you the whole chart soon.

6. Please do and thanks! ^_^

7. [​IMG]

My little kito is wearing :

Shirt(bratz boy shirt)
      Where you bought it: ebay
      Company/maker : Bratz
      How well did it fit? The lenght is excellent and it close with a velcro on the back so no head removal necesary.

Pants(barbie capri)
      Where you bought it: got them from my friend
      Company/maker: Barbie
      How well did it fit? These are snug fit on the bottom(he can sit well however). Makes putting the magnet tail a bit harder. I quite like them however =)

8. He looks so nice, charmyc. Envious of the clothes. ;)
      Can't show them to my Zuzus or they would make fuss how come they do not have any new clothes.

And question about Blythe / Pullip's tops, they should fit, right?
      I have seen clothes from Virusdoll and their [not only] jackets are great (some of their photos here).
      If they fit, I really would like to get any.

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

Where you bought it: borrowed from a friend, its from Taobao a chinese website. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=7411574957&
      Company/maker : Taobao (xiao ming wang)
      How well did it fit?: better then i thought! it was kinda loose but it still looked good.

[​IMG]

Where you bought it: From a singaporean forum
      Company/maker : Lawilet
      How well did it fit?: it was long, but other then that it fitted perfectly.

[​IMG]

Where you bought it: From DOA.
      Company/maker : i think she got it from volks or yahoo auctions japan
      How well did it fit?: the skirt became a gown and the top was a lil big but with minor adjustments it was gorgeous.

10. [​IMG]
      ADAW 3/52 by ❥Crazy Kimochi, on Flickr
      Where you bought it: SugarMag (jacket) & Dolly Market forum (skirt)
      Company/maker: SugarMag (jacket) & Bratz?(skirt)
      How well did it fit? Jackit fits great, skirt is a little snug

[​IMG]
      Houston Zoo - Dolly Meet by ❥Crazy Kimochi, on Flickr
      Where you bought it: PullipStyle (stock from doll)
      Company/maker: Jun Planning/Groove (Pullip)
      How well did it fit? Fits perfectly!

[​IMG]
      Kimmie by ❥Crazy Kimochi, on Flickr
      Company/maker: Jun Planning/Groove (Pullip)
      How well did it fit? Fits perfectly!

[​IMG]
      ADAW 26/52 by ❥Crazy Kimochi, on Flickr
      Company/maker: Jun Planning/Groove (Dal)
      How well did it fit? A bit snug, arms were shortnened

[​IMG]
      ADAW 33/52 by ❥Crazy Kimochi, on Flickr
      Where you bought it: Dolly Market forum
      Company/maker: ReMent
      How well did it fit? Fits great!

[​IMG]
      Where you bought it: Dolly Market forum
      Company/maker: Jun Planning/Groove (petticoat from Pullip, shirt/dress from Dal)
      How well did it fit? Petticoat fits great, shirt/dress is a little snug

[​IMG]
      Kimmie & Titan by ❥Crazy Kimochi, on Flickr
      Where you bought it: Dolly Market forum (Wolffy's outfit) & me (Lio's outfit)
      Company/maker: Hestia (stock from doll for Wolffy) & Forever Kimochi (Lio)
      How well did it fit? Both fit perfectly!

[​IMG]
      Where you bought it: SugarMag
      Company/maker: SugarMag
      How well did it fit? Fits great!

11. Aikokurobara: she looks wonderful in a kimono! :)
      crazykimochi: love the pictures. She looks so different in all of them. Will definitely check-out the PullipStyle. Love those outfits!
      Mme. duBunny

12. Crazykimochi-- Awesome!! Thanks for posting these!

13. Oh btw, those are Pullips, not Blythe! :)

Also, my information may be a bit misleading~ PullipStyle only sells whole & brand-new dolls! ;3

14. Thanks, crazykimochi. To be honest, I'm not really familiar with those dolls, but they were real fun at DP6 and the clothes were great.
      I may email Virusdoll and ask what the clothes size is.

Measurements data for Pullip Second body (source here):
      Tall: 32cm (with head)
      Girth of head: 24cm
      Girth of neck: 4cm
      Shoulder width: 4.4cm
      Girth of chest: 11.5cm
      Girth of waist: 8cm
      Girth of hip: 11cm
      Length of "shoulder to wrist": 7.8cm
      Length of back: 4.5cm
      Length of leg: 13.2cm
      Foot: 2.9cm

15. Ah yes, Pullips were my past hobby for years, so I know a great deal about them. Also, be wary when you buy an outfit from a Type 4 body Pullip, they are super skinny!

16. ( Apologies for the not-so-great photos, it's very late here. )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Top (Hoodie) Manufacturer: Dark Bunny by KuYinDiDai
      Where you bought it: MintOnCardINC.com
      How well it Fits: Short around belly area, Fits easy over hands,
      May have issues fitting over Wig, Ears on Hood tend to want to stand up instead of lay down,
      Fabric stretches, Zipper on front, No need to remove head.
      NOTE: Bottoms to this Set do not fit Zuzu Delfs Very well.
      To see the Bottoms anyway, Click one of the following Links Below:
      http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/Jinnithan/DSC02796.jpg
      http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/Jinnithan/DSC02794.jpg
      http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/Jinnithan/DSC02797.jpg

Socks Manufacturer: Dark Bunny by KuYinDiDai ( Come with the Outfit )
      How well it Fits: Difficult to get around the Ankle, once on, Fit very well, Do not slide down when doll is Stationary.

Panties Manufacturer: KYDD Pantie & Socks by KuYinDiDai ( Without the Socks for the Set in Photo )
      How well it Fits: Panties fit very well, even when doll is bent over, do not slide down when doll is Stationary, Tail fits comfy over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Top (Hoodie) Manufacturer: Cutie Pie - Version 4 by KuYinDiDai
      How well it Fits: Removing Head is needed to get on, Moderately troublesome to get on, Once on, Fits Nicely,
      May have problems fitting over Wig.

Panties and Socks Manufacturer: KYDD Pantie & Socks - White by KuYinDiDai
      How well it Fits: Lace around the edge of socks makes it very hard to fit around ankle, ripping the lace is a High Risk,
      I ripped the back just putting them on, Would fit fine without Lace trim, Still possible to put on.
      Panties fit just as well as the panties in KYDD Pantie & Socks - Black

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bottoms Manufacturer: KYDD Checkered Shorts by KuYinDiDai
      How well it Fits: Very Tight, Slide down when Bent over, Work well if doll is just standing,
      Not so well for sitting or bending over, Pants slide on without hassle.

Socks Manufacturer: KYDD Pantie & Socks - Black by KuYinDiDai ( Just Socks in this Photo )
      How well it Fits: Fit Very well, just like Dark Bunny socks, tight around ankle, fit well once on,
      do not slide down when doll is stationary.

[​IMG]

Glass Eyes Manufacturer: 14mm Eyes- Black and Red (Round) 4 by N/A
      How well it Fits: For a Zuzu Delf LIO, Look Great, I love them personally, However have no Pegs on the back.

-falls over and passes out for the night/next day-

P.S: If anyone would like to Request a specific angle or view For any of these, I can provide the service.
      ( You can also request via PM )

17. Ooo~! a new place to hunt! -fans- thanks jinnathan!

18. No problem!
      Happy to further help the Database~ ^ W^

19. Nice, Jinnithan, and it solves my question where Maki's new trousers are from.
      They are the same, but the YoSD size.

And here are some shops that sell small clothes and shoes. I'm yet to dig into them more, but some may be ok:
      Deb's Adorables
      Juju's Dolly Mall

20. Ah! Your size looks like they would work better, the small pair I tried is so Tight!
      I'm still looking at those two links, I wish they were more specific with size!
      ( Unless I'm looking at it wrong.. D: )

I'm going to later in this month, Order a Hoodie a size bigger from MoC like the Dark Bunny one,
      How short it was kinda bugs me. It's okay if an Under Shirt is under it, or if you like short Hoodies,
      But I like big hoodies, personally.
      ( Although the Yellow Panda hoodie was rather nice, I just snapped a thread to the hood when
      I was pulling it over the S Hook, amongst it getting caught on other threads like crazy.
      )