1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anthrogirl

Jul 25, 2011

1. Since I couldn't find a feedback thread already created for Anthrogirl, I figured I should start one.

I purchased an Fdoll Amber from Anthrogirl. The price was amazing, and she shipped quickly. When the package failed to show up within the week it should have been here, she did all she could to try and have the Post Office track it down, since I had not purchased insurance. The doll showed up today, nearly a week over-due. She is just adorable! All in all, a great purchase, with amazing communication, and a seller who went above and beyond what she had to to try and help find the package while it was MIA. I would buy from her again!

2. Anthrogirl bought wigs from me. Payment was quick and PMs were friendly. Pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

3. anthrogirl purchased a pair of eyes from my sales thread, and she was the perfect customer! Great communication, speedy payment, and let me know when the eyes arrived home. I'd gladly sell to her anytime! :)

4. Had an excellent transaction with anthrogirl when I purchased a wig and eyes! Great communication throughout the sale and she sent me the tracking number when the package was mailed.

I would do business with anthrogirl any time!

5. Anthrogirl purchased a woosoo vampire head from me, she paid quickly and was prompt with her recipient confirmation. It was a pleasure doing business with her :)

6. Had a great transaction with Anthrogirl, she bought my Realpuki Soso. She maintained excellent communication, paid promptly & was an all around pleasure! She even sent me a lovely photo have her new little darling settling into her new home... so adorable :) Thanks so much!!

7. Anthrogirl participated in and was also my partner in the Doll's Best friend Swap. She sent me an adorable outfit before the deadline. Her work is very good, and she even offered to be a Swap Angel when one of our members didn't recieve a gift. highly recommended!~ i would love to have her join any of my swaps!~

8. :pcupcake:pcupcake Positive Feedback for Anthrogirl :pcupcake:pcupcake

I bought a MNF WooSoo vamp head from Anthrogirl. It was shipped the same day that I paid, and was packed great. It is a used head with some flaws and everything was photographed and described very accurately so I knew just what to expect. It's always much trickier when you're buying something that isn't fresh and new, but the head is exactly what I was hoping it would be based on the sales post. So, I'm 100% pleased and would be confident buying from Anthrogirl again.

Thanks a bunch!!

9. I bought a Resinsoul Chun from Anthrogirl and she was great to work with. She shipped quickly and the doll was very well packaged, and labeled since she was sent unstrung. It made putting her together very fast. I would definatly recommend her!

10. I comissioned Anthrogirl a knitted hat from a movie. Everything was perfect, the hat is just amazing, the same as the original. Communication was also excellent, she is a very kind person. :)
      Thank you so much! :D

11. I bought the Puki polar bear face and couldn't be happier. He's SO cute! She shipped quickly. Thank you! She was great with communication. ^^

12. I purchase a head from anthrogirl.
      She was absolutely amazing to deal with, timely replies/shipping, and packaged the head perfectly!!
      I'd love to do business again! <3

13. anthrogirl bought a wig from me. Payment was super fast and communication was great. Thanks!!

14. Anthrogirl participated in my 2079 Realms Mature Mini Shoe GO. She was very pleasant with communication and paid her invoices promptly. She was very easy to work with, and I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with her! Thank you so much for participating! :D

15. I purchased an adorable RoRo Realpuki from Anthrogirl. The tiny came quickly and well-packaged. Great transaction!

16. Anthrogirl purchased a RS Lan head from me. The transaction was perfect! Excellent communication, and fast payment! Thank you!

17. Anthrogirl bought a RS Ming from me. Was a fantastic buyer. Paid promptly and was great with communication. Would definitely sell to again, any time! :)

18. Anthrogirl bought two shirts and a pair of shoes for Tinies from me. Everything went well, and she was even willing to wait a little until one of the items became available (while another seller considered buying them). Recommended! Thanks.

19. I bought a Lati Sunny head from Anthrogirl. She was great- pleasant pm's, shipped really quickly and the head was packed very carefully. It is even nicer than described in her sales thread and I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

20. I bought a Bobobie sprite from her, and it went perfect!
      Everything arrived safe and sound.
      She looks amazing!
      Thank you, it was a pleasure!
      :aheartbea