1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Konzenkoryuu's Feedback Thread

Jul 19, 2011

1. Now that I've been told how to create this thread, I figured I should, since I plan to be at least semi-active in the marketplace--depending on what cute things people have that I can buy :lol:and what cute things I can make to sell. :)
      So...leave feedback if you've had a transaction with me! Thank you!

2. Kozenkoryuu purchased a pair of eyes from me. Sweet to deal with, paid quickly, and let me know once they arrived. ^_^ I'd definitely reccommend her as a buyer~ thanks for a great transaction!

3. I sold to her a pair of jointed hands, and she was very communicative, and kind. I would reccommend her as a buyer anytime! Thank you ^^

4. I sold her a SD sized necklace. She has wonderful communication, and payed promptly! I would definitely
      recommend her!! C:

5. Konzenkoryuu was AWESOME. She bought two pairs of eyes from me and a wig, and was absolutely fantastic about me being out of the country. I absolutely recommend her and would totally sell to her again!

6. Konzenkoryuu bought a pair of eyes from me. Paid promptly and let me know when they arrived, very smooth transaction. Thank you!

7. Konzenkoryuu bought two dolls from me. She's super friendly, replies quickly to PMs and paid right away (after she decided on which dolls she'd like. xD) Definitely a great buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thanks for giving two of my tinies a great new home~ :)

8. Konzenkoryuu bought eyes from me. It was a flawless transaction and I would do business again.

Thanks so much!

9. I sold doll items to Konzenkoryuu. The payment was fast. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. Konzenkoryuu also let me know when the items arrived with pics of her lovely dolls. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !

10. I had a great transaction with Konzenkoryuu. She bought a breakaway set from me, was pleasant to chat with, paid quickly and was nice and quick with PMs. Excellent buyer! Thanks for giving my stuff a new home! xox

11. Konzenkoryuu bought a MNF outfit from our last update. Quick with payment and a delight to work with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

12. I sold a cloak to Konzenkoryuu. She paid super quick, kept me updated and was very pleasant to deal with! Definetly recommended!

13. I sold several items of clothing to konzenkoryuu, and she paid quickly and was overall pleasant to deal with. Would definitely do business with her again.

14. Wonderful wonderful buyer! Konzenkoryuu bought clothing and a pair of shoes from me. Lovely person, friendly, prompt payment, great communication and overall great transaction! Thank you very much! She told me when the parcel arrived as well!

15. Bought a Yo-SD shirt from Konzenkoryuu. Perfect, easy transaction, would not hesitate to buy from again! Thanks so much!

16. Konzenkoryuu bought two pairs of eyes from me. It was a smooth, pleasant transaction. Thank you :lol:

17. Konzenkoryuu bought a shirt from me, payment was very fast. Great buyer, thanks again!! :D

18. Konzenkoryuu bought some shoes from me recently. She's paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived. Great buyer, thanks!

19. I participated in a Fiaryland Go hosted by konzenkoryuu
      She's super reliable and friendly!
      She inform us of every step of the process

And promptly reply messages
      This FL Go was Super Smooth
      And awesome saving for everyone!

I definitely would join another GO hosted by konzenkoryuu

<&#10048;> <&#10048;> <&#10048;>
      Thank you for hosting this GO!
      :pcake:sumomo::pcake
      <&#10048;> <&#10048;> <&#10048;>
      <&#10048;> <&#10048;><&#10048;>

20. I participated in a Fairyland group order run by Konzenkoryuu. Everything went very smoothly - great communication, and the items were shipped out very quickly. :)

Thank you!