1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fairy Milliner

Jul 8, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback for me in this thread. Thank you!

2. Fairy Milliner just bought Dollzone Luna from me. She is an excellent, highly recommended buyer! Her payment was fast, communication was smooth and friendly, she instantly let me know when the doll arrived, and overall she made this transaction a very pleasant experience!

3. I sold a Bobobie Moony to Fairy Milliner. She paid promptly and responded to all messages quickly and politely. I couldn't have asked for a smoother and more pleasant transaction, and I was glad that my girl was sent to such a lovely new home.

4. Fairy Milliner bought a doll from me. She was very nice and friendly in communication, sent payment quickly and let me know when the doll arrived. A very pleasant transaction and I'm glad the doll has gone to a loving home! :)

5. I sold some clothes to Fairy Millner. She paid very promptly and communication was good. She let me know when the clothes arrived. Would deal with her again :)

6. Fairy Milliner bought a pukifee head back from me and was a great buyer. She paid promptly and let me know right away when she received the package. She was very friendly and a pleasure as a buyer.

7. Fairy Milliner bought my FL Puki Cochon doll, and she was lovely to work with. She paid quickly, maintained good communication, carefully and clearly expressed her shipping needs, and was overall friendly. She also let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. I would happily do business with her in the future. :)

8. Fairy Milliner bought my dark grey Bobobie Ariel from me. Her payment was fast and communication was swift and awesome. Thank you!

9. I sold her my Soom bronze Afi and had a wonderfull transaction. Would love it to make future transactions with her.

10. Leaving positive feedback for Fairy Milliner. She is purchased my DZ Deer boy, paid quickly. She let me know as soon the doll arrived is well. I definitely recommend and would work with her again^^

11. Fairy Milliner purchased a Dollzone Wing head from me. She paid rapidly. The communication was very smooth. She also informed me when the head arrived. I can not recommend more!

12. I sold a tiny to Fairy Milliner and it was a pleasure. She communicated really well, paid super quick and was really wonderful to deal with. She is just a joy to do business with. No worries at all!

13. She bought a migidoll Robby from me. Commucation was very pleasant and fast,so was the payment. She also immidiatly informed me when the package had arrived. Overall great experience and would certainly recommend doing business with her!

14. She bought my Soom Keny hand parts, payed fast and was very friendly. Would deal with her again! ^-^

15. Fairy Milliner bought a soom doll from me and she was great throughout. Awesome communication, prompt payment and confirmation of arrival - Thank you for the smooth transaction <3

16. Fairy Milliner bought a Cynical Baby Teddy from me. Great transaction! Prompt payment, friendly and fast conversation, she was very patient when there was a slight mix-up regarding the shipping and let me know immediately when Teddy got there. Would definitely sell to her again!

17. Fairy Milliner purchased a PukiPuki (with a few extras) and a PKF faceplate from me. It was a wonderful transaction with clear communication and prompt payment. She also told me when the package arrived, which was fabulous. I would have no hesitations entering into another transaction with her.

Thanks so much!

18. Fairy Milliner bought my Soom Afi hybrid and it was a great transaction! Good communication and she even did some extra sleuthing when I mistyped the tracking number. She kept me informed about the package as it was processed through customs. A+ buyer!

19. Fairy Milliner purchased a pukifee body from me and was wonderful to work with! Quick replies and payment, and she let me know when the body arrived. Thanks for the cute photo as well :D Enjoy!

20. Dear @Fairy Milliner bought Soom Trachy red hands from me and was very good buyer! I'll be happy to have a deal with you again in future!