1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sweetandsourluna

Jun 26, 2011

1. Please post my feedback here~ :aheartbea

2. sweetandsourluna bought a couple of wigs from me, and everything went great :)

Fast payment & great communication...I'd love to work with her again!

3. sweetandsourluna bought some props from me. Great at communication and quick payer. Would happily transact with again.

4. I just sold a pair of EID shoes to Sweetandsouluna. It was a very good transaction. Swift payment, great communication, very nice to deal with.
      Thank you very much!

5. Sweetandsourluna bought a MSD sized guitar from me and was such a sweetheart! Paid super fast, had great communication, and was incredibly friendly too. :aheartbea Thanks so much!

6. + Positive! +

Sweetandsourluna is just the sweetest person ever to work with. She bought some accessories from me. She let me know when they arrived, and even sent me an appreciation photo of her dolls wearing them. Payment was prompt as well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. ♥

7. Sweetandsourluna was a participant in my "Pokemon Gijinka" swap. They were a wonderful swapper, who followed all rules, and shipped their package out on time. Their partner were happy with the gifts. As the host, I would be happy to have them in any of my future swap. Outstanding swapper to work with.

8. Sweetandsourluna purchased a Puki polar bear faceplate from me. She was very kind and polite in her messages, paid promptly and let me know when the item was received! I would be happy to do business with her again! <3

9. Sweetandsourluna bought 2 faceplates from me. She communicated well and was a pleasure to work with.

10. Sweetandsourluna recently bought a Dollmore Model outfit from me, and was really great to deal with. Communication was excellent, payment was fast, and she was very friendly. Anyone seeling to her should feel confident that the transaction will be a pleasure. THANKS!

11. Sweetandsourluna bought an MSD outfit from me, and everything went perfectly. Would be happy to deal with Sweetandsourluna again anytime! :)

12. sweetandsourluna purchased a wig from my sales thread and was great to work with. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

13. sweetandsourluna bought a guppykisses hat from me, secondhand, from the MP. :] Easy to talk with and quick to respond. ^^ very nice to work with.

14. Sweetandsour bought a yder head from me. She paid quickly and responded messages fast. Very good buyer! Would do business with again :)

15. sweetandsourluna bought a jacket from me and everything went great. Quick and pleasant communication as well as payment. And not only did she tell me when it had arrived, she sent me pictures too! :D I would happily recommend her as a buyer and I hope her resinling will find good use for the jacket. ^_^

16. Sweetandsourluna bought two more pairs of msd boots from me, she was a pleasure to deal with and paid quickly! Great transaction!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. sweetandsourluna bought several Slim MSD items from me and was amazing to work with! Communication was prompt and friendly and she was even kind enough to let me know when she received her items by sending me a fantastic photo of her doll wearing them! I loved that :) I would love to do business with her again and highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!!

18. I bought a bunch of clothing and accessories for my SD from sweetandsourluna and the transaction went very smoothly! She took extra pictures of the clothes, and shipped them quickly and packed safely. Would definitely do business with again; happily! :)

19. Sweetandsourluna bought a hat from me and transaction was perfect! Communication was quick and friendly and payment was sent immediately. Thank you again!~