1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for sweetpoupee

Jun 23, 2011

1. since I couldn't find one for you I just made one instead so yay I'm the first. Anywho sweetpoupee joined my slumber party swap and everthing was shipped out on time and looked well made thank you for joining my very first swap.

2. I received goods from sweetpoupee in the Slumber Party Swap. She was very thorough when asking questions about my doll's style and odd size and the items I received were incredibly thoughtful. Everything fit great and Glory looks very happy with her gifts. Thank you so much!

3. I received swap items from Sweetpoupee from the Children of Gaia swap. She sent wonderful handmade items! I just love the clothes she made~
      She also sent so many awesome little mini food things! And even a little stuffed bird for my boy! She was an awesome, generous swap partner~
      Everything is awesome and wonderful, thank you for a great swap! :3

4. sweetpoupee​ was in my quick Luts GO. Payment was quick and communication was great! Would definitely recommend to others!

5. Sweetpoupee participated in my Leeke GO! She was super sweet, and a great participant overall! I would highly recommed her for other GO's and would love to have her in another one of mine in the future! :)

6. I took part in Sweetpoupee's "Fairy Kei/Pop Kei Swap." It was a well organized swap, but sadly the partner the host assign to me flaked. The host was kind enough sent me small token gift as thank you for participating in swap.

7. sweetpoupee took part in my lolita swap and did a great job and shipped out on time. was a pleasure to have in the swap!!!

8. sweetpoupee joined my Leekeworld GO and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent and very friendly, payment was prompt and she let me know when her items arrived. Thanks so much! :)

9. sweetpoupee traded me a Supia Roda for a Fairyland F60 body~

She was super sweet to deal with, shipped when she said she would, and packed the Supia perfectly. She even included a few extras for her including a hat that she made herself <3

The Roda was exactly as she was described to be, and everything was perfect ^_^

I'm definitely happy with how this went and will gladly recommend her for any future trades <3

10. sweetpoupee purchased my sleeping f60 luka head and it was a wonderful transaction. she was very quick to pay and let me know as soon as he arrived! I would gladly do another transaction with her. Thank you again!!

11. Positive! Super fast and easy transaction. Sweetpoupee purchased a PKF FP from me. sweetpoupee is nice, fast to respond, and PM'd me when the package arrived. Perfect! Thanks!!!

12. Sweetpoupee purchased a head from me and was wonderful to work with and great communication. A++++++ Would do business with again. :)

13. Sweetpoupee purchased a Feeple60 head from me. She had good communication, followed through with a short layaway arrangement, and paid quickly. Great buyer!

14. Sweetpoupee purchased a Supia dreaming Roda head from me. She kept up great communication and completed her short layaway ahead of time. Would gladly do business with again!

15. I sold a head to sweetpoupee and the transaction went smoothly! Great communication