1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for JessiFlakes

Jun 8, 2011

1. Feedback for if you've completed a transaction with me. <3 Thanks for your time!

2. I sold a DZ Fei girl to JessiFlakes. She was a wonderful person to deal with, with easy and enthusiastic communication! I'd recommend her to anyone. :aheartbea Thank you again, so much.

3. Positive feedback for JessiFlakes :) bought some eyes from me, fast payment, great communication, perfect <3 thank you!

4. I sold a RS Li to JessiFlakes and she paid promptly, was very kind and communicative throughout and was very patient when Li ended up taking much longer than she should have to arrive. I highly recommend her! It's been a pleasure. Thank you again!

5. I sold a pair of Dollzone 1/4 option hands to JessiFlakes. She was very friendly and responsive throughout the transaction, and let me know when the parts arrived. Thanks so much!

6. I sold a wig to JessiFlakes. She was very friendly and easy to deal with and I would happily do so again. Thanks

7. Sold a pair of shoes to JessiFlakes. A wonderful person to work with! Communication was smooth and easy. Fast and swift payment! A joy to work with.
      Highly recommended!! Thank you so much!! :)

8. Jessiflakes bought my WS LAN head.

the transaction went smoothly and she was very patient and polite throughout.

I would love to do business again with her sometime!

9. Wonderful buyer :) good communication and very friendly!
      She was very pleasant and easy to deal with :)

10. I sold a wig to JessiFlakes and the everything went so well. I would definitely do business with her again!

11. JessiFlakes bought wigs from me. She was quick with payment and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks! :)

12. JessiFlakes bought a pair of MSD boots from my sales. A friendly and communicative buyer, and the transaction was smooth overall. A positive MP transaction, thank you very much!

13. I sold a pair of acrylic eyes to JessiFlakes. She was great to work with, and very fun to talk to! ^_^ Thanks a lot!

14. JessiFlakes bought some 70cm Dollmore underwear from me :')
      She was very pleasant through the entire transaction and everything was super smooth~ Would love to work with her again!
      Thanks!

15. I sold some SD clothes to JessiFlakes. The whole transaction went smoothly from start to finish, and she was a delight to talk with. Thanks for everything! :)

16. JessiFlakes bought some clothing from me and all went very smoothly~ thanks again!!;)

17. Sold a 7-8" purple Dolga/Leeke wig to JessiFlakes. She paid promptly, was friendly and let me know when she received the package!
      Defo recommend her as a buyer! :D

18. Positive Feedback~

JessiFlakes
      bought a Fantasy Doll Amber from me. She was very easy to communicate with and was clear and friendly through the whole transaction.
      She let me know when the doll reached her, too!
      Thanks again! :aheartbea

19. POSITIVE FEEBACK

JessiFlakes purchased a pair of brown yo-sd shoes from me. Good communication, prompt payment, very nice to deal with, and she let me know when they arrived! I would do business with her again - thanks :)

20. Jessiflakes bought two wigs from me, and received a free one. She paid promptly, was friendly and communicative and hurrah! The free wig fit one of her dolls!

Recommended buyer, for sure.