1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for burpieez

Jun 7, 2011

1. Hello! Please leave feedback for any transactions with me :D

2. I am very pleased to leave Burpieez his first positive feedback!! He recently purchased an Oasis Doll body from me. Quick and friendly communication throughout, informed me promptly when there would be a delay in his payment - even a very short one, knew what he wanted and asked questions throughout the transaction to keep informed. An absolutely wonderful transaction all around and a new friend in the process. ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to deal with James again. Thank you so much!

3. Burpieez decided to buy/trade for my Soom Nephelin last month. He mentioned of not having enough money so I took a chance on him and held the doll for him for a month without any payment. He asked me if I could ship the head off for a commisison even though I had recieved no payment from him and I said no....

I have been holding this doll for him for 3.5 weeks now &

Today he told me that he can no longer trade his Dollzone Aurora to me or give the $300 he owes because of family problems.. He then tried to sale me said doll.

I am really disappointed and cannot reccommend burpieez for any trades, sales or even buying...

Buyers, Sellers, & Trader beware :(

4. Am glad to deal with Burpieez. He bought Daria default wig from me and is friendly and his payment is prompt. Will def deal again. XD

5. I purchased a DollZone Aurora fullset (plus extras!) from James and he was wonderful about it.
      Shipped promptly, very friendly, very polite, good communication and did a fantastic job of securing the doll to make sure she and all her parts arrived safely. He even took care to remove the hands and wrap them separately in bubble wrap and then box them, too, since they were delicate. She arrived in mint condition with no problems! I would definitely recommend buying from him again. n_n <3

6. I sold a doll to Burpieez. He really was a great buyer! He finished his layaway early and was really communicative. All PMs were polite and kind. I'd love to deal with him again. Thank you very much.

7. I sold some SD16 clothes to Burpieez. He was great to do business with. He paid promptly and was great with communication. Thank you!

8. James bought a pair of Leekeworld SD16G heels - very friendly communication, prompt payment,
      AND he let me know when the heels safely arrived too!!
      Thank you for a great transaction!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

9. I bought an Oasis Doll Linglan from Burpieez!
      He had great communication, and she arrived promptly, with great packaging. Everything was as described, I was very pleased with the purchase ^^

10. Burpieez bought some eyes from me, he was friendly, paid when he said he would and let me know when the eyes arrived! :) thanks.

11. I sold an outfit to this member, and the transaction went smoothly. He paid quickly on time and the correspondence was excellent! I would recommend doing business with this member!

12. I bought a Oasisdoll Linglan from Burpieez, and he was seriously one of the friendless sellers I have ever had the privilege to work with! I received fast responses to all my PM's & Linglan was shipped when promised...she shipped the day I paid! Great seller, items as promised, and he even included a wig & cute drawing that I didn't expect. Wouldn't hesitate to work with Burpieez again :)

13. I sold an Volks Belle to Burpieez. He is so very nice and friendly. He finished the layaway very quick and paid me the rest of the shipping fee after I sent the doll out. He is extremely trustful!!! I can't wait to deal with him again. Highly recommend to anyone!

14. Burpleez purchased an Unoa Zero from me. He is a pleasure to deal with. He is very prompt on payment and a great buyer. I would do business with him again!

15. I sold a Vo4 head to Burpieez and it was an easy, pleasant transaction with great communication and punctual payment! Thank you so much!:D

16. Burpieez bought a Volks Belle head from me and this was such a smooth and pleasant transaction. Payment was very fast, and contact was more then perfect! I highly recommend Burpieez for any transaction on DOA. Thank you again, - Barb in MA

17. burpieez bought a LE Volks wig from me. All communication was super friendly and payment was prompt. It was an all-around enjoyable transaction. Highly recommend.
      Enjoy the wig and thanks again,
      -Am

18. burpieez has purchased a VOLKS SD16 Pearl from me. He was a very prompt payer and was a very pleasant person to do business with!

Thank you so much!! ^^

19. Burpieez adopted Unoa Latea from me, She was a very nice person, Communication was smmoths and super friendly full of enthusiastic! Also she did a very super fast payment, very enjoying having a great conversation with you dear!! :)