1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shuklyah

Jun 2, 2011

1. :aheartbea Please feel free to leave me some feedback, I will do the same for you! :aheartbea

2. Shuklyah bought a pair of clothes from me.Speedy payment and good communication.Very good buyer.Thanks again.>_<

3. Just finished a smooth and pleasant transaction with this lovely lady.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

4. Shuklyah bought some YoSD clothes from me. The payment was very fast, the communication was great and she let me know when the clothes arrived. I highly recommend Shuklyah :)

5. Shuklyah bought a YoSd dress from me. She paid right away and was very friendly!
      I would be glad to do business again!
      Thanks so much :)

6. Shuklyah bought a yo-SD wig from me. They paid quickly and were clear, concise, and overall easy to work with. I'd be happy to sell to them again!

7. Shuklyah is fantastic! She purchased a wig from me. Gave great communication and quick payment. A perfect transaction!

8. I had a great transaction with Shuklyah! She inquired about my felix brownie, paid right away and pm'd me when she received the doll. Here pm's were fast and friendly and everything went flawlessly. I recommend her as a buyer!
      Thanks Shuklyah!!

9. Rockin' person! Shuklyah bought a Yo-SD sized mohair wig from me! Suuuper awesome transaction! Communication and payment was speedy quick! Thanks again! Would deff do business with her again! :D

10. Shuklyah made a purchase from my MP thread, everything went really well . payment was super quick and she was super patient!~

11. Shuklyah bought some eyes from me. It was a smooth transaction and I especially appreciated how fast Shuklyah was in letting me know they had arrived!

12. Shuklyah purchased a yo-sd dress set from me, and the transaction went wonderfully! She paid quickly and had great communicaiton....I highly recommend this buyer! Thanks very much! :D

13. Shuklyah bought an AoD AiAi from me. Wonderful buyer! Fast payments, great communication, and understanding when there may be trouble.

TC

14. Positive Feedback

Shuklyah bought a Dollzone Pet Fox with Custom Face-up from me and she was a wonderful buyer. Great communication, prompt payment and she was a sweetheart throughout the transaction. I really appreciate her letting me know when the fox had arrived. Highly recommended, I would not hesitate dealing with her again.

15. Shuklyah bought a couple of puki dresses from me :) She was super sweet and it was a pleasant transaction! Thank you sweetie!!

16. Shuklyah bought YoSD clothes from me again!She's a very good buyer,speedy payment.And she lets me know when she received the items.I'm looking forword the third time!haha.

17. Shuklyah bought a handmade yoSD dress set from me. The transaction was wonderfully smooth. Shuklyah was quick to respond to PMs, paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived right away. A courteous buyer and overall positive experience.

18. Shuklyah bought some eyes from me, paid quickly, kept in touch and was fantastic to do business with. I'd sell to her again in a heartbeat!

19. Shuklyah purchased some clothing from my sales thread and was wonderful to work with! Communication stayed consisted all the way through and payment was prompt. Thank you!

20. I bought a very cute wig from Shuklyah. She shipped the item very quickly and I received it today!
      The wig was in very good condition (looked very new) and I was very satisfied.
      She was very quick at replying to PMs and was very kind.
      Thank you so much! :)