1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

RAURENCIO STUDIO, no reply!

May 15, 2011

1. Hi All,

I saved up for many months to buy Stella and Ray on the 7Th March this year, I paid the $1239.50 and prepared to wait. I got an email from Raurencio saying that the dolls had shipped to the United Kingdom on the 14th April, I have still not recieved the dolls or a letter from customs saying that they are holding them.

I have emailed Raurencio 4 times asking if they used a trackable method to send the dolls and if so could they find out where they are, but no one replies to my emails?

Could anyone who has ordered from Raurencio tell me what type of shipping they use? Is it trackable? Have you had problems with communication with the company?

I have an awful lot of money tied up in these dolls, but it seems now that they have been shipped and 'order completed' is written in my account, they dont want to know.

Any replies would be much appreciated, Raurencio Studios if you are reading this, please reply to me.

Xinte

2. Have you tried leaving a message on their Q&A board? This is how most Korean companies operate (through their Q&A boards) and I've seen that many rarely respond to direct e-mails. They also have their telephone numbers and office hours directly listed here. I don't know if they're anything like companies such as Ndoll where they don't send you the tracking info directly, but rather it is listed in the orders under your account. This thread notes that more than a few people in the UK have had long waits or even their local depot not leaving information of their parcel arriving.

3. I would do the Q&A idea, as they should reply. I have made an order as well, but it hasn't shipped yet- but all companies I've ever bought from use tracking so I assumed they would to. Try what Masala_chai_tea says and check your actual order page for the tracking (sometimes called waybill) number.

4. Thank you so much for your replies, and for all your helpful advice Masala,
      I have left a message on the Q&A boards as suggested and will wait and see what happens.

I checked my order page again and there isnt a tracking number just the comment 'Shipping completed' this is the bit that worries me, does it just mean that they have shipped them, or does it mean that someone else signed for them at a wrong address? This has happened to me before when the address label from a korean company couldnt be read as the writing was so indescipherable, anyway thanks again for your help, I appreciate it

Xinte

5. hmmm definately a bit strange that it says 'shipping completed', wait and see, and hopefully all will be okay. You have Paypal or a credit card to fall back on should something have gone awry :)

6. ah, I've just thought- there was a public holiday over there for the last week- that might be why!

7. Thanks for the thought Absynthe but i had a confirmation email on the 14th april saying that the dolls had been posted , so if they had been posted then, I imagine they would have left Korea before last week , thanks anyway

Xinte

8. I would suggest waiting for their response and tracking number. From there, you can see where the parcel ended up and do a trace if need be.

9. Hello, I’m Racius, a doll maker of Raurencio.

First I’m sorry to worry you.

I sent a mail to Xinte personally.

Last week was our holiday, so the reply was delayed.

It is said that the doll is now in a post office in the UK. We shipped the product as soon as possible, but something might have happened in a post office in the UK.

I’m sorry, but we can’t check the situation of the post office of the UK.

I sent a mail about the details and please inquire of the post office.

At worst, if the doll is lost in the post office, we will ship it again. I’m very sorry not to check the shipping condition in the UK.

I apologise again for worrying you.

10. Did this ever get resolved? The feedback thread for this company seems to have died.