1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Dolly Wink

Apr 30, 2011

1. Please leave a reply if you have had a transaction with me. Thank you.
      :aheartbea

2. Dolly Wink commissioned me a faceup for her DDh01. She is such a kind and polite person and even paid very quickly! I highly reccomend her! Thanks Dolly Wink! :D

3. I bought some necklaces from Dolly Wink. They came well packaged and are totally fabulous~ thank you!

4. Dolly wink bought a pair or DD rock hands from me. She was lovely to deal with and let me know when the items arrive. i would have no problems selling to her again :)

5. I bought a bracelet from dolly Wnk and she kindly held it for me and shipped it to me with an aditional bracelet :D

6. I recently purchased from Dolly Wink via her store that I found on the flickr forums. Very prompt shipment, the items were great and securely packaged, and she included a nice little note! :)

7. I bought a Dollfie Dream Dynamite body from Dolly Wink. It arrived exactly as described. I got it the day after she shipped it and she shipped it on the day I paid! Fantastic seller. I was also very pleased with her packing. I felt more like I was getting a present than something I purchased myself. :)

8. Dolly Wink bought a Dollfie Dream Dynamite Sasara Kusugawa (full set) from me on 6 month layaway. She was a joy to sell to and I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

She communicated well and was always prompt and understanding. She was wonderful and very nice. Thanks!

9. Dolly Wink took place in my very first G.O and was an absolute pleasure to work with. <3 She paid promptly, answered any messages I sent out promptly, and let me know when her package arrived without problem. And on top of that gave me some advice for my next G.O! I would happily work with her again any time! <3

10. Dolly Wink was in my Dollmore Go, and she was an amazing participant!
      She paid her invoices extremely promptly and her order was nice and organized and let me know when her package arrived!
      I would love to have her in any of my G.O.s again! Thanks again! :D

11. Dolly Wink bought a sweater from me! Fast payment! POSITIVE!

Yours-Dre

12. Dolly Wink also participated in my second G.O ever and was awesome to work with! Communication was smooth and payment always came promptly. I said I would be happy to work with her again and I'm glad I did!

13. I Took Part In Dolly Wink's Crobidoll GO. It Couldnt Have Gone Better. She Keeped Everyone Updated & Informed. My Stuff Got Home Packed Great In A Way That Nothing Bad Could Happen To It. I Would Join Any GO Dolly Wink Runs Anytime. Thank You

14. I was part of Dolly Wink's Crobidoll G.O. and it was a wonderful experience. She was communicative and kept everyone updated. She shipped out my package as soon as I sent my payment. Everything was well packed and arrived quickly. She was absolutely wonderful and would love to work with her again. Thank you so much!

15. I sold a wig to Dolly Wink, and she was a pleasure to deal with! Fast with payment, very easy to communicate with. I'd happily do business with her again.

16. Dolly Wink bought an outfit set from me. Communication was clear, payment was fast, and she let me know right when the package arrived! Many thanks! :D

17. Great group order host for Leekeworld, very organized and friendly to everyone. :) Items shipped quickly and I was never left hanging for any questions asked. 10/10 would order from again!

18. Dolly Wink lead an amazing GO. Her communication and organization was flawless! Thank you SO much.

19. Dolly Wink hosted a fantastic Leekeworld group order. She was very organized and communicative. The items were neatly labeled and packaged! I would absolutely participate in another GO with her again.

20. I participated in Dolly Wink's Leekeworld GO. She did a fantastic job from beginning to end; constant, friendly communication and updates, and immediate sorting, packing and shipping. I would definitely join another of her GOs any time. Thanks so much! :)