1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Yotsub@

Apr 27, 2011

1. If i have bought or sold anything from you please post here.

Thank you!!

2. Yotsub bought a pukipuki faceplate from me and the transaction was smooth as silk. She paid promptly & maintained consistent friendly communication. I highly recommend Yotsub as a buyer. Thank you so much Yotsub!

3. I bought a DoC Too from her ^__^
      Everything went smoothly. She shipped him out super quick and he arrived safe and sound, in PERFECT condition!

I recommend her! A great seller!

4. Hello! I bought a Dollcatch Stella Head from Yotsub and the transaction went like clockwork. She was packaged double boxed with plenty of packing material for the long trip across the ocean. Absolutely thrilled with her! No worries! Thanks!

5. I sold a Juri 08 head to Yotsub and couldn't be happier. The transaction was perfect in every way. She is a very kind and friendly seller and her communication was also wonderful. I highly recommend Yotsub as a buyer. Thank you so much Yotsub!

6. I bought a Shushu Sleeping Head from Yotsub and the transaction went perfect. She shipped him out super quick and he arrived safe and sound, in PERFECT condition!

7. I bought a pair of gray 12mm glass eyes from her. Great communication, price, and shipped super fast. She is in Spain and I am in the USA, none the less the eyes arrived very quickly. I would be more then happy to buy from Yotsub@ again any time!

8. Yotsub@ A+++++++ Seller

Thank you for the wig that I purchased from you! Its very lovely. You are so good to do business with! Great seller, awesome communicator, and Item just as described! I recommend you to everyone! Thanks again, Melissa

9. I sold her a Juri 08. She was always polite and nice with her messages and paid promptly and always in the promised time. ^^ Recommend her as a buyer, very good transaction.

10. Yotsub@ ought a MNF Soerin sleeping head from me. She was very quick to transfer money. It was a real pleasure to eal and to communicate! Thanks for great market place expirience! I'll be happy to deal again! ))

11. Yotsub@ bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

12. I bought AS Lucifer head. It was shipped quickly, packed with care. I enjoy Lucifer, he's better than I imagine it =)

Yotsub@ A+++++++ Seller

13. Yotsub sold me her Beauty White Juri 2008 and a 2011 A-line MNF body and it was a great transaction! She was packed well and arrived safe and sound. Quick shipping too. I did a layaway which was easy to complete with her. Great seller and it was a great transaction! Would highly recommend anyone to buy from her, Thank You so much! :aheartbea

14. Sorry, I bought Juri '08 outright from Yotsub and did not do a layaway. Transaction was still great and she is a wonderful person to work with! A+A+A+A+A+A+

15. Yotsub@ bought a pukifee sleeping faceplate from me. It was an excellent transaction in every way: communication was friendly, she paid right away, and let me know when the package arrived. I would happily do business with Yotsub@ any time! :)

Thanks so much!

:daisy

16. I purchased a MNF Chloe head from Yotsub@ and she was very pleasant to deal with ~ She shipped fast and was very polite, i'd definitely reccommend her ~ Thanks for a wonderful transaction :)

17. I bought an outfit for my SD girl. Communication was really nice, shipping fast and the whole transaction went really smooth. I can only recommend her.

18. I bought some SD headphones from Yotsub@! She was very nice with good communication, shipping went smoothly, and my dolls simply love the item \(^0^)/
      I truly recommend her! +++++++++

19. I bought eyelashes from this seller. She shipped very quickly and the item arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely purchase from again!

20. A+++ ​I bought a MNF skirt from Yotsub@. She was super polite and shipped quickly. It arrived within the ammount of time specified and was in an adorable little package. The skirt is super cute and well made. I'll definitely be buying from again in the future ^_^ I'd recommend her to anyone! Thank you!