1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for little-reisuke

Apr 11, 2011

1. for future buy/sell/trade.:aheartbea

2. I traded a couple faceups for an El from her. I'm just waiting on her to send in the second head for a faceup but she let me know as soon as she received the first one I painted and that she was satisfied. She's nice, replies fast and is awesome to work with! A++

3. I was in a swap with little-reisuke. She got my doll as a partner and not only did she send things for the doll she was assigned she sent things for the other one as well. Everything was package perfectly. I really enjoyed being in this swap with her and wouldn't hesitate to again.

4. Just did the New Life swap with little-reisuke and she was a positively lovely partner! She sent far more than I would have expected and it was all so wonderful! Packaged lovely and all arrived safely. Would adore having her as a partner again sometime in the future!

5. Little-Reisuke participated in my new life swap, she sent her item fast to her partner before the due date and everything arrived safely, great swap participant!

6. little-reisuke was in my slumber party swap she sent everything out early and was fun to have in my very first swap thank you for joining

7. Little-reisuke is a lovely customer, prompt payment, polite communication and a perfect transaction.

Thanks again <3

8. Little-reisuke was my partner in an MSD swap we participated in, and she was a good partner. I got my gifts before even the due date to ship them out, and she sent a lot of stuff. She also kept in contact with me throughout to make sure I would like the things she sent.
      Thanks so much! :D

9. Little-reisuke sold me a few items and she was just lovely to work with! Great communication and shipped fast! Thanks so much :)

10. Little-reisuke was in An alice in wonderland swap with me and I received every thing in great condition. She sent so many things and Annika really enjoyed getting spoiled ^^

11. Little-reisuke commissioned me to give her Akira a face up. Working with her has been a very fun experience and I just love the vision she has in her dolls. She also replies to all her PMs promptly. I would not hesitate to work with her again.

12. Little-Reisuke participated in my Doll's Best friend Swap. She shipped long before the deadline, and even offered to be a swap angel when someone didn't recieve a gift. Very delightful to work with!~ I would gladly let her join any of my future swaps!~

13. Little-Reisuke participated in my Lace swap. she was a wonderful person to deal with and even after a horrible accided she managed to still send out a gift to her partner. I would recommend her to anyone.

14. I traded a DZ Mo head to little-reisuke for a giant box filled with a doll bed, clothes, and other wonderful goodies! She was a pleasure to work with, always working diligently and adding things into the trade without my asking! She's just such a wonderful person to deal with, I ABSOLUTELY would recommend her to anyone!

15. little-reisuke bought some eyes from me, quick payment and excellent communication. I highly recommend this buyer.

16. little-reisuke participated in the Swap Swap #3. Her gifts were shipped well within the shipping dates, and was well-liked by both of her swap partners! She also met the minimum monetary requirement of the swap. Thank you for helping to make this Swap-Swap a success! :D

17. little-reisuke was my partner in the lace swap. Even though she broke her arm, she was able to send an amazing swap gift that my boys loves. She is a phenomenal swap partner!

18. little-reisuke participated in the 2011 Secret Santa USA swap that I ran. Although she was unable to ship by the deadline, she did a great job with communicating and explaining her circumstances. She was a great swap partner and a very fun participant :)

19. Little-Reisuke Joined My "Going To School Swap". Not Only Did She Keep Me Updated But Sent Out A Great Gift For Her Partner. Everything Was Mailed With In The Due Date. I Would Be More Then Happy To Have Little-Reisuke Join Any Of My Swaps Any Day. Highly Responsible :)

20. Little-Reisuke was the organizer of the music swap I participated in. She was very helpful to me in that I was having trouble putting everything together, but with her help I got it done. She also picked a nice partner for me. I know her in person so take my word for it that she's awesome.

If you see her hosting a swap, join it. It'll be a blast!