1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for geishacookie

Apr 8, 2011

1. I couldn't find a thread for this individual, so here's one for her. :3

+ Positive Feedback

geishacookie bought a ResinSoul 1/4 boy body and Bobobie Sprite head from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and payment was very quick. I would certainly do business with her again.

2. Geishacookie ordered a doll on layaway from me. She responded quickly and paid off her layaway VERY early!!!! I highly recommend her!!!!! Thanks again!!!! <3

3. Lovely transaction! I sold a bobobie head march and everything went wonderful

4. geishacookie bought a metallic ringdoll arm from me and paid quickly, was patient while I worked it off a difficultly strung doll's body, and told me when it arrived. She was a pleasure to deal with and I would gladly transact with her again!

5. I did a trade with geishacookie and she sent me lots and lots of adorable clothes for my modded ResinSoul Yu moomoo~
      She was absolutely amazing to talk to and was very sweet and fun! She talked to me constantly the entire time and let me know when her package got there :D
      She shipped super fast and packaged everything very well. She even drew adorable little pictures of my dollies~
      I love all the clothes she sent and everything fits very well!
      I highly recommend geishacookie!
      Thanks again for a super awesome trade! :D

6. geishacookie bought a LS Hanyuu head from me. She was very friendly, paid quickly, and let me know when the head arrived. Great buyer, highly recommended :)

7. geishacookie bought both my WS BB march and NS BB march head.

she was very prompt sending payment and also very patient in waiting for me to mail the doll/head out!

would highly recommend and do business with again!!
      ;)

8. Geishacookie bought my RS ns boy body.

excellent return buyer and lovely to deal with!!
      ;)

9. I had an excellent trade experience with geishacookie !
      Everything was shipped on time, well packaged, and she included fantastic extras! It was great.
      Thank you again!

10. Sold a headback to GC and everything went perfectly!

11. I just bought a doll and some accessories from this geishacookie and couldn't be happier! Very friendly, honest and just plain nice to deal with in every way. Packed nicely, shipped fast and kept me informed. Buy with confidence and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much I love my little sweetheart!

12. geishacookie bought a Unoa Chibi Roar faceplate from me. She paid quickly and was super nice to deal with. Thanks a bunch!

13. Just purchased another little doll from Geishacookie and once again I can't say enough good things about the transaction. Buy with confidence as there is nothing to worry about here. Thank you and I look forward to buying from you again.

14. Geishacookie bought a Lusis faceplate from me, she was quite to respond, fast to send payment, and let me know as soon as the package arrived, great buyer!

15. She sold me an outfit for a Pipos Charlotte. She was quick to respond and send it out to me, and I love the outfit cuz when I get my Charlotte she won't be nekkid! She was a joy to deal with and very friendly! Would definitely work with her again! :D

16. I sold Geishacookie a pair of Dikadoll 1/4 jointed girl hands, and the transaction was perfect! Payment was fast and communication was prompt & wonderful! Geishacookie is very polite and a pleasure to deal with. :)

I would recommend Geishacookie as a buyer with no hesitation.

Thank You so much for the wonderful transaction !!! :D&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

17. I traded with Geishacookie, an outfit for a faceplate. It was a lovely trade, she was quick in communication and always very polite. She shipped fast and my items arrived quickly and well packages.
      I would highly recommend her to any seller or potential trader.

18. feedback:
      paid extra fast
      very good communication
      very recomanded buyer ^^

hope to do business agin with anitime <3

so a big AAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++ for her ^^

friendly
      trixy

here what she bought off me ^^

19. geshacookie was an awesome participant in my Soom Migma Split! Paid fast, excellent communication, and let me know when the items arrived. So happy to have someone so sweet and understanding as geishacookie on my very first attempt at running a split order :) Thanks so much!!

20. Thanks Geishacookie, for shipping the articulated hands in such perfect condition! It was shipped lightning-fast, wrapped excellently, and arrived in absolutely perfect condition! Now if I could only figure out how to put them on my Mo!!!! Highly recommend this seller!