1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Hujoo Cora 43cm Resin Girl

Apr 5, 2011

1. I am impressed wth the engeneering of this doll, looks almost like an Hybrid between and action fgure and ball joints. Really clever, she's been designed to hold a variaty of poses. Can't wait to see what price they will ask for her and if she's be on-topic or not... I hope she's on topic because it's really a fresh look on how a ball joint cn be changed for better posture.

2. Yeah, the joints are like WOW!!

I have to say I'm sorry she's not a big version of the other Hujoo dolls. I LOVE the big giant heads! And the weirdness of the features.

I hope she is on topic too, she looks like an engineering feat!

3. I'm impressed too, her joints are really interesting plus her face is so beautiful. Good for Hujoo, they have created an amazing and very unique doll.

4. Oh wow!!! Please let her be on topic! Please please! I got one if the off topics as my first doll, and I've been searching desperately for a resin minihu~
      Talk about posability.... it looks like her joints have almost a ratchet like system... would probably eliminate any need for sueding.
      Talk about engineering genious.

5. I saw her initially when searching for Hujoo Suve, but I've totally fallen in love with her and seriously hope she's on topic, and in my budget. >.<

6. She is BEAUTIFUL! I just wish she had a more mature figure...nearly all of my MSD sized dolls are of the mature bodied variety. Of course...depending on her price, I may just decide I don't care if she fits with the rest or not!

And her joints! They're amazing! If I were to get her, I'd want her with her own joints, so there's no way I'd want to hybrid her head to another body.

7. I might try to give her some how a mature bust, but I'm just not sure how I'd go about doing that.

8. I like more mature sculpts too but this one has me tickled I must say I love her lines and she would make a great 12 or 13 years old.

9. Huh. That IS interesting o_O may actually give minifee a run for their money. I'm also curious about what the price'll be, though I've no plans for an MSD. Maybe they'll eventually make SDs like this!

10. Of course i just bought my blueberry girl tonight lol. Depending on the price I might have to get her I love her face and that body, omg! ^0^

11. Bother, no word on price for a bit it seems:

"Hello,
      Cora is currently preparing the production did not come're on the correct price.
      Soon I will update with prices." ~Hujoo

12. I hope they release her price soon! The more I think about this girl, the more I want her! Please, lovely girl, be in a price range where I won't mind you not fitting with the rest...or...hmmm...she might just work well with the set of SD sized dolls I'm slowly working on...methinks it's time to show this lovely little lady to the hubby...See what he thinks about her. Since the character she'd embody is his. Heh.

Edit to add: Well, the hubby likes her for his character! Woohoo! I love it when he's cooperative like that! The current sculpt planned for what would be her big sister is an Elfdoll Soah (my grail doll, heh) and I think they'll look darling together.

13. The jointing system is intriguing... Looks like it would hold a lot of pose! I must say I am looking forward to owner picture and also for how much this body go for...

14. I was thinking today about how there isn't a immature MSD line that puts a huge priority on posing. She's got such a pretty face, too!

I'm keeping an eye out.

15. The mods have decided that this doll is on topic.

16. Her joints look amazing. I hope they release a boy soon. :)

17. She's gorgeous and her joint system is so different from what I've and liked on DOA. Happy to hear that she's on topic, but she has no butt.

18. I really like her body (especially the hands) and her is face actually pretty cute too. I don't collect msd but would be intrested in a similar Sd body!