1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian51 - London - Steam Engine Rider

Mar 30, 2011

1. It is the first time after more than two years (wow!) I like a boy again. ^-^
      He looks gorgeous but there are no funds to get him... >.<

2. York, London? Are we going to have City names now? ^^ hmmm ebony skin .. I am tempted but since he's the smaller size, I think I am safe. But he DOES look gorgeous. *sigh*

3. I'm really glad he's under 60cm, because that means I can pass. :sweat I do love what's shown so far though. I can't wait to see more pictures of his face!

4. Well my post was moved from the regular ID51 thread to here
      and for some reason it was slightly messed up and made no
      sense at all. Please delete this.

5. Hmmmmm...he looks cool from the side but he is so small for my taste. I hope that I am safe from this one.

6. Okay, the first Idealian database must include "duckweed" in the title. Just sayin'. :lol:

I am intrigued by what he'll end up looking like, and most especially his measurements -- if he's close to Souldoll Vito, they have surprisingly similar measurements to Iplehouse JID boys, except obviously in pants length etc. So yes, ulterior motives :sweat. Also looks like hints of more Soom wiggage I'll want. But I love that he's a tan-skin steam punk dude, that combination looks gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him :).

7. i LOVE the look of London but why oh why is he under 60cm? I may still need to get that wig though if i still like it when the pics are all posted. guess i'll hang tight until then :)

8. I love his size!!

The skin looks reallt dark, doesn't it? Do you think he will be the first ebony from SOOM?

9. I for one are SUPER excited about this new size! I prefer MSD and having something that's like..a sort of hybrid between MSD and SD is so exciting for me!

London is AMAZING looking! That beautiful skin is just drool worthy! Soom may have gotten me hook line and sinker! I just hope they wont be as expensive at the 72cm boys. ^^: Trying to shell out the money every other month will kill me.

10. Damn it if he was taller i'd have been alllll over him. Hes absolutely gorgeous

11. damn, he's too small >_<
      he wont fit with my tall guys.. i have to pass.

12. I'm so excited... I've always wanted a 50cm doll... I'm praying my dad will get him for my 21st, I've just got way too much on layaway to get him myself...

13. He's... pretty much the pinnacle of gorgeous in my eyes. I had promised myself I would avoid this size, but...

Oh, Soom. I don't love it when you break my will, and at the same time... I'm always so impressed when you do.

14. ohh :D i'm lucky if he is ~50 cm :D then i will have to pass, other than that how soom are able to produce such amazing looking dolls! have they calculated some magic numbers of beauty ... ?

15. He's beautiful, though someone left a comment on his sales page saying, 'The same face every time'. He's so out of proportion to my preferred SD size but would tower over the two smaller dolls I have. He just wouldn't work. Wish they were giving an idea of his price because I'd be interested to know what he will go for. His outfit and headdress look like they will be stunning.

16. I think he's gorgeous, but my first reaction to him was "Woooow he looks like chalco" :lol: but i cant wait to see more pictures, it is a pity he's so short, buff short dolls kinda dont fit in well sadly D:

17. All I can say is that with the schedule Soom is going to be releasing these two Idealian lines...I might as well throw my wallet in the duckweed! :o(Because I won't have any money left!)

I am hoping I won't like the new size...and the next large Idealian...unless I win the lottery fast.;)

18. From teaser defintely seems to simliar to chalco,even the wig reminds me this,plus this one is connected or linked in some way to York,the outfit is a variant of the York one..don't know...i'm still not fond with this line...

19. I'm trying to think what he could be matched with, size-wise. It's possible that we'll see more dolls in this size from various companies in the longer term. I suppose for new collectors, who don't have to think about matching to existing dolls, he'd be a great purchase. Providing they either stick to these IDs, or there are other dolls they can be matched with.