1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Faun, by Nanyalin

Mar 20, 2011

1. Wow! He's totally cute!

I wish I could have one someday :fangirl:

2. Uuuuuuwah I love him! Im sad hes so limited though, I cant afford him right now :(

3. He's beyond adorable! I hope to be able to snag one. ^_^ Much excitement over him using the face-plate system that 5 star doll used to use too, I love face-plates!

4. He's gorgeous! :D

5. Congratulations! he is charming, such an expressive and curious face. I am looking forward to seeing more of you new lovely. :)

6. What a wonderful face! And those ears are :aheartbea

7. Oh Nanyalin! How wonderful for you and for us too! ;D He is so gorgeous and I'm so sad I won't be able to snatch him up! Very beautiful and exciting, best wishes to you!

8. How cute. I would definitely like to see him on a girl body. He looks like one of those molds that just works well as either gender. The tan resin color is really lovely too.

9. I am VERY much interested, his face is glorious.

10. I am also very much interested, especially in a tan on a girl body. I am awaiting pricing information.

11. I am also interested. I would love to see more!!!!!

12. Thanks a bunch everyone!! I am delighted that you like him so much ^_^! There are currently a few of them done, because some friends helped me to pay for the project trusting me and doing preorder : D But I will definelty sell the rest with time enough for everyone to give it a try!

13. What a beautiful face! Will he only come with a boy body? Wish I could afford a new doll T_T..this one is gorgeous!

ps: When is the preorder and in what price range?

14. Definitely interested in seeing what the pricing will be like, though I'm expecting a general ballpark based on the fact it'll be very limited and customized.

I'm in love with that face, so sweet. If it ends up being affordable to me, this might be the first limited I completely cave in for..;;.

15. Wow. As someone not interested in male dolls... I think I may have to try for one! He is SO beautiful, you did just a wonderful job on his sweet face. he sort of makes me think of Link from Legend of Zelda. x3

16. Oh gosh put me down for one of them on a tan girl body!! Gorgeous and exactly what I've been looking for :) Wonderful- you are so talented x

17. Hi again guys! yay, I am delighted with the response, thanks a bunch! Sadly, the dolls come only with male body; I can try to look for the most compatible, for those of you that want to split them and put them on girl body, but so far, they are only biys. For example, this a NS Faun on a Supia old body:

[​IMG]

I am surprised of how mature she looks, compared with how childlike he is as a boy! XD

18. Oooh she does look so mature! Lovely picture :) If you could find out about compatible female bodies then that would be really interesting. I would like a tan version preferably as I'd like her to be a doll version of a WOW character (hides in shame lol). x