1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Crobidoll: Haz

Mar 10, 2011

1. Haz is looking quiet lovely there, adore the eye shape! Makeup option A is stunning too! I'm not sure how I feel about the open mouth though. I know he's a singer but...well...I'm just not too sure yet. :sweat I've already been contemplating Gillian A or Nao B, oh man...I just don't know now. Sorry boys for being so indecisive! :XD: If there were not so many lovelies I would not have this problem. heh

Any chance someone would like to share pictures of their Gillian A or Nao B?

2. Hnnnnggg, I love Haz~ Except, am I the only one who thinks he looks like Lance-ho-Tei + teeth?

Also, does this mean more band members will get released soon too...? :D

3. I will be completely sunk if they start releasing the whole band. XD

4. Question about HAZ limited.
      I only want his outfit lol. Will it be possible to order just the outfit?

EDIT: obviously i dont know how to read =o=;; it isnt sold seperately, damn.

5. Maybe you can find someone willing to split an order with you? (trying to find silver lining here)

6. Wow, I need to not think about how much I love Haz. If I were the sort of collector who had the freedom to buy whatever fullset struck my fancy, I'd be stalking that release so fiercely! I love the sloe-eyed open mouthed dolls, and his styling is adorable! :D

7. WOW! Crobidoll never ceases to amaze me! This concept is just so cool!!!

8. What a cutie Haz is! I definitely see some Lance in there, and some Tei, and maybe some of the sweeter-faced Crobis like Nia or Gillian. I wonder if they'll sell that mic at some point. That's exactly the kind of mic I want for Fabian . . .

9. Haz is soooo Sexy and cutie. He looks very cute in webtoon.

10. He's... right up my alley... :O
      I love how his expression is so perfect in the mic pictures but also versatile enough that he doesn't perpetually look like he's mid-ballad!

11. New comic up! Poor Haz, he looks so hungry! XD

12. wow, Crobi's done it again. Haz is an angel! He looks a LOT like Lance-Tei, agreed. I dont know if the teeth will do it for me but loving the whole kpop vibe in the photos =_=

13. Just to be clear, Haz is going to be a standard, right? Or is this this making of my delusional mind and wishful thinking???

14. Wow, he's really lovely, my favorite crobidoll so far! I love dolls with teeth.

15. Haz is going to be standard,that is for the doll only,the full version is the one going to be limited,which is the one including outfit and wig etc.

16. TEETHHHHH~~~~! I love how he has teeth <333 and his eye shape is really nice too ^ ^ I'm happy he is a standard ----maybe I will be getting him....IF I don't fall in love with another mold first XD lol

17. Asked Crobi whether we can expect more band members and instruments, and...

Ohohoho~ :D I hope they release a bass or a keyboard~

18. Wow! That would be great!

19. I sort of don't like the sculpt... (Sorry!) I don't really like the teeth (too much to go wrong there, plus limited photo potential... plus I generally dislike the look of it.), and he seems really half asleep, which, don't get me wrong, can totally be cute, but he's supposed to be a band member... I figured he was supposed to look sort of reveled up. That's just me, though.