1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Idealian 51 Discussion

Mar 4, 2011

1. Has anyone seen this? http://dollsoom.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=idealian_notice&wr_id=33

Dear IDealian fans,

Good day to everyone~~

We are proud to introduce our new IDealian categories to you.*^--^*

Here is a description of our next regular IDealian releases (IDealian72) => http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/content.php?co_id=idealian_schedule

And, meet our new 52cm men, the IDealian51 ! Coming soon... => http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/content.php?co_id=idealian_hero

We hope that you will love them as much as you loved our previous guys.^.^

Thank you for your attention, and be waiting for our forthcoming dolls~

SOoM team <3

2. A 52cm IDealian51??????:o

LOL I just read the release schedule....
      apparently they want to kill us all!!

3. I saw something about it earlier on the body page but didn't give it much thought. Still, I wonder what it would look like. Not my size though. 65 to 68 cm would have suited me better.

EDIT: Might go well with a Zaoll though.

4. well i can quit the 52cm male.....so i'm safe, hopefully this one would be the 72cm size....

5. UHM..i'm not fond with a muscular boy of 52cm....

6. I'm so sorry if someone has mentioned this, what is the Idealian51?

7. Yes, what would it go with - female-wise, I mean. It's an odd size. I suppose we'll find out in due course.

8. And a new Soom attack ;). Well luckily 52cm isn't quite my size, I'm just looking for one MSD size boy in that range. Now I'm quite happy now that Soom by accident cancelled my Pel ;). Guess between all these 52cm Idealians I will find a better one. But great that Soom is releasing more and more Idealians. I'm still looking for a Marius de Romanus, next to my Lestat and Louis. And a handsome tan one to be my War God. ;)

But still no pics of York and I have to go to bed- unfortunately. I have university holidays at the moment, butI'm looking after my parents dog, which needs to go for a morning walk in less than 5 hours time and I better get some sleep. See you later... and hopefully he is up for a look when I get up ^^.

9. lol I love the descriptions they give: weird guy, wealth guy, mysterious guy
      bad guy etc....

I'm all for new sizes/dolls, it's what keeps the hobby interesting!!

edit: well automatically it makes me figure he could go with
      a mature MSD, like Leda. Anyone starting a discussion thread?

Still no sign of York, but now I'm wondering if I should wait for
      the new IDs :-)

10. I think if it's anything like the 72cm muscular guys it should be a lot easier to handle at that size. And presumably a little less expensive. ;)

11. The descriptions really are a hoot! I couldn't help but giggle a little. Oh, Soom. I love you even though you make me crazy broke.

"[FONT=&#47569;&#51008; &#44256;&#46357;]It provokes a downfall and more and more middle-class family have to abandon their steam houses and become duckweed people."
      [/FONT]

This is it right here, it's even right there on the page! I'm going to be living in the duckweed before the year's over at this rate. ;)
      [FONT=&#47569;&#51008; &#44256;&#46357;]
      [/FONT]

12. it's quite ood as size, isn't a SD with standard SD size, shorter the 65 SG line, i see hard make some use of this line....
      also i'm not too fond with dolls ,SD maily too much muscular....so i guess i'm safe....

13. I'm not fond with the size and the sculpt of the body,that is supposed to be muscolar.
      it's not a standard SD,still taller than a MSD,muscular like a mature taller boy..too far for me.I don't see any interest in such really weird size.

14. i agree with you $abbatha. definitely too weird....i can quit, i see hard find some clothes....

15. Yeah I saw that, that's why I was wondering. What size is the current Idealian? 72cm? If so, would a 51cm be like SoulDoll's Veto guys?

16. Also would be much problems to dress a 52cm muscular boy..considering that soom isn't that prolifc with clothes...

17. i really really don't know, i'm not to impressed stating to those info..

18. agree on this as well...

19. A size that few companies have...and what about the clothes?
      Frankly i find even useless to me to debating or sharing POV since i'm not really interested,too weird the short size with a matching mature/muscular sculpt.