1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Teslithia

Mar 3, 2011

1. Please post feedback for me here.
      Thanks!

2. Teslithia bought some shoes from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

3. Teslithia bought a little dress from me & the transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. She had consistent friendly communication & paid promptly. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to transact with Teslithia in the near future :)

4. Teslithia bought some clothes from me and everything went smoothly! Great buyer a pleasure to deal with :)

5. Teslithia bought a jacket from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction!! :)

6. Teslithia bought a pair of shoes from me. She paid quickly and communication was great. The only trouble we had was that the shoes received a small scuff mark during shipping. Thankfully she was able to get that off. All in all it was an excellent transaction! :)

7. Teslithia bought two pairs of MSD shoes. Great communication, fast payment, super great transaction!

8. I sold a yo-sized chair and msd clothing to Teslithia. Excellent transaction. I would sell to her again.

9. I sold some Pukifee dresses to Teslithia and she was an absolute delight to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. A perfect transaction. Thanks so much :fangirl:

10. Teslithia bought my 6-7 Yo wig in the marketplace. She was super fast at communicating and paid as fast too. I would recommend doing business with her anytime.

11. Teslithia bought a wig from me, and she was wonderful to work with. We met up in a public place and had a nice chat. Thank you again!

12. Teslithia recently purchased two Closet Monster Crochet Hats from me. She was always swift and friendly in her responses, paid quickly and waited patiently for me to complete her order. Then, after it was mailed, she let me know as soon as it arrived! It was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely work for her again.

Thank you! <3

13. Teslithia purchased two pairs of 10mm eyes from me, and everything went flawlessly! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again...recommended buyer all around :)

14. She bought a Puki Cupid from me...very fast payment and a pleasure to work with!

15. Teslithia purchased a Monique wig from me, and everything went perfectly! :) She's super sweet, kept in touch to let me know when the wig arrived. I would do business with her again, anytime! :)

16. Teslithia purchased a pair of tiny shoes from me, paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Thanks!

17. Teslithia ordered two custom hoodies from me and was extremely patient and communication was great!! I would not hesitate to deal with her again! <3

18. I bought a soom bi weekly outfit from Teslithia, communication was great, and the item arrived quickly, well packaged, and in perfect condition, it was great doing business with her! highly recommended seller

19. Teslithia bought a LTF outfit from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

20. I bought a doll from Teslithia, and the transaction was fantastic! She's wonderful to deal with - friendly, quick responses and answers all questions. Everything was packaged carefully and arrived safely. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Thanks so much!