1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ajuma Pama Feedback (ALL)

Dec 17, 2008

1. Ajuma Pama Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

2. * What did you order?
      FelixDoll Brownie Series Punk Lady

* When did you order? April 17, 2009

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dealer

* How was the communication? Excellent

* How easy was it to pay? Super Easy, I used Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? Once the doll was in the US about 3 days

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, exactly.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

* Would you order from this company again? Yes the price and quality are awesome.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure thing.

3. COMPANY NAME: AJUMAPAMA
      * What did you order? Necklace, goggles, tights, headphones
      * When did you order? 31st Jan
      * How was the communication? OK. they did reply to email but the message board on the site seems to be mostly ignored.
      * How easy was it to pay? I had to wait to be invoiced and then they forgot to add shipping so I had to pay that separately. But apart from that I used paypal and it was all ok in the end.
      * How long did it take to ship? A long time! After I asked, and on the 16th of Feb they told me there would be a delay. Once they finally shipped on the 1st of March, however, I got my stuff the next day!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It's expensive but it's all good stuff. So yeah, I suppose.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, as long as I didn't need anything urgently.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

I'd just like to say that I got a free scarf and a pair of leggings, probably to apologise for the delay and the next day arrival was impressive!
      9/10

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

4. * What did you order? I have recently placed two orders with Ajumapama, both of them for around $200 worth of clothing
      * When did you order? Once in December 2012, once in February 2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company
      * How was the communication? They e-mail slowly, and do not answer anything on the Q&A on their site
      * How easy was it to pay? Pretty easy, they invoice after you order, and you can pay via Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? A few weeks to a month for each order
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely, I love their goods
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The only thing I am unsatisfied with is that they don't answer messages in a timely manner, and don't ship on the day they say they will. They sent tracking numbers for both orders a week before they shipped, and said the packages had already been shipped.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I probably will. I will however, expect them to not respond to e-mails and ship later than they said they did.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes

5. * What did you order? Several outfits and loose outfit pieces.
      * When did you order? Feb 2013
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from the company
      * How was the communication? I had a lot of communication problems. I forgot to mention my order no with my payment, thoght :doh and emailed them within seconds after my payment. They mailed me back that they did not understand my message and they kept mailing me when i was going to pay. This problem was solved thanks to Housichan here on DOA, who was so kind to email them in Korean. They did give me an awesome gift to make up for things, while I was the one who messed up!
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? After the communication problem was solved, a couple of days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very good quality items
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Certainly
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.