1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Baby BID Clothing Database (What fits)

Feb 21, 2011

1. Since the first wave of these new little ones are arriving I figured we needed to have a central place for all the information regarding clothing, shoes, wigs, etc.. So here goes nothing!

Comparison photos with other Yo sized tinies can be found here in post #449http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?28610-Comparison-photos-../page23

Place to buy dolls
      http://www.iplehouse.net/

Measurements
      *Eye size: 12mm
      * Height : 26 cm
      * Weight : 250 g
      * Circumference of head : 17 cm (6.7 inch)
      * Circumference of neck : 6.7 cm
      * Width of shoulder : 6 cm
      * Length of back : 6.3 cm
      * Length of arm : 8 cm
      * From elbow to wrist : 4 cm
      * Circumference of wrist : 3.8 cm
      * Circumference of chest : 14.1 cm
      * Circumference of waist : 13 cm
      * Circumference of hip : 14.6 cm
      * Length of foot : 4 cm
      * From pelvis to sole : 12.5 cm
      * From pelvis to ankle : 11.5 cm
      * From knee to ankle : 5.4 cm
      * Circumference of thigh : 8.4 cm
      * Circumference of ankle : 4.4 cm

BID Discussion thread part 3
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-B.I.D.-Discussion-part-3&highlight=iplehouse

BID Byuri Database
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...r-Byuri-(Iplehouse-BID-Byuri)&highlight=Byuri
      BID Naias Database
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?431307-the-Iplehouse-BID-Naias-Database
      BID Event head Database
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?425062-Nadia-in-nadir-(Iplehouse-BID-Nadia)
      General BID Database
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-Iplehouse-BID-Database&p=7593476#post7593476

Flickr Group for BIDs
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/1634513@N23/

Please come and post information as you try on different clothes and shoes from different companies so we can compile a good working list of what fits for the BID and what doesn't. Pictures are always helpful! ;)

If we need to create a BID picture thread we can do that too and link it to this one and vice versa.

2. I do not have any pictures yet but I can confirm the following DO FIT on my BID Byuri;

Fairyland LTF boots and loafers I have tried every pair I own on my BID with thin socks and they work just fine. I haven't had any issues zipping up the zipper or tying the shoes.

Everlasting Babies posted in the BID thread that the bow design mary janes from Fairyland are a little big. They may look like clown shoes.

The Fairyland LTF pink and blue underwear I have will fit, but they do not look like briefs, on a BID they tend to look like the boy short style of underwear. They may interfere with the inside of the legs. They fit well on Byuri underneath the TTYA jeans she is currently wearing.

TTYA I have 2 pairs of TTYA cargo pants and one pair of TTYA jeans as well as several t shirts and they fit my Byuri just fine.

Diverse Designs I tried on a long sleeved shirt/dress that was made for LTF that I had on hand and it was too tight in the upper half of the torso. It did close but it made it hard for Byuri to move her arms.

The short sleeved shirts were too tight as well.

MossyCreek Designs on etsy Ban makes dresses for LTF and I had several on hand that I tried on Byuri. The dresses are a good length, but the upper torso has more breadth than a LTF so the closures in the back will not come together.

nine9style I have several of their USD sized shirts on hand left over from my LTF and the short sleeved (over the head) tshirts are too tight to get on allowing for movement in the arms, the snap front closure shirt I had (blue checked short sleeve) would not close around the front. I have not tried on any nine9style pants or jackets or accessories yet.

3. Don't forget to update the info in the Wiki at the top of the page!

4. I think the BIDs are about the same size as the Dollmore Dear Dolls, so Dollmore clothes should fit. I would imagine that Boneka 24 and 25 clothes also would fit (at least the dresses and stretchy things) since I have Boneka clothes on my Dear Doll Bomi.

5. My boy only arrived two nights ago (and I've been working) so I've only had the chance to try a few items on him. Currently he's wearing a t-shirt I made for my Yo-SD boy (that was a little loose).

The Ken stuff I have won't fit him, the shorts or pants at least, because he's got a robust back end.

Volks clothing (at least what I have) does not fit. The trousers are too tight in the rear, and ill fitting in the thigh. Shirt was too snug to close comfortably.

Shoes, the tennies I have from Mint on Card (M-style 4.5cm) are loose. I currently have Toby barefoot.

The only Littlefee outfit I have, will not fit him. It's the Bisou Little Bear outfit, which is TIGHT on Simon Oliver, and I couldn't even get the tights over Toby's feet.

Most of my clothes that I have, I've sewn, so I'm not sure what help I can be in regards to helping find stuff that does actually fit, from companies.

6. Here's a shot of the TTYA hoodie and little skirt/leggings combo. The leggings are built into the skirt. When I opened the package I almost thought the waist band was too small and wouldn't be able to go over the BID hips, but they do fit. A little snug but she can move and they may be just a tiny bit long so they bunch up, but they don't interfere with the boots she's wearing.

[​IMG]

7. The Naias database has been added!

8. Pics to come but I can confirm that the following items from Nine9Style DO fit - but ALL tops need some manoeuvring (especially in the shoulder and arm department) and determination on your part to get them on xD

Twist Knit jacket(black,white) - I tried this on over a t-shirt and it looked pretty cute; I don't think it closed quite as prettily as on the preview pics though :/

Satin ribbon fur vest(black,white) - Adorable! Fits really well, but you will have to wrestle with her arms and shoulder to get it on. Once on it's really cute though ;)

Hood muffler&one-piece(oatmeal,gray) - Fits great and looks so sweet!! (especially if you get your MSD the same one and dress them to match x3)

Shirring long onepiece(white,pink,gray) - Another one that has issues going ON to your BID, but once on looks really cute ^^ Might restrict arm movement a little; I can't really remember - looks good with pants/leggings etc.

Panty stocking(5color) - Fit quite well, because BIDs have shorter legs than most Yo-SDs they are a little long in the leg, but that's fixed by just pulling them up higher over her waist :P

[​IMG]

Shyla is wearing the hood muffler & one-piece, the pantyhose in gray and the Yo-SD size ball boots from Nine9Style, which are a little big on her but it's not too noticeable ^^

Note: With all the shirts I found that you do have to wrestle with BID hands to get them into the sleeves, but I found this with the Iple clothing too so I think it's a normal issue that you're going to find with most items.

9. Thanks Impish Parody! That is a huge help! :)

Today while searching for clothes for my daughter's ZuZu Delf, I saw that those crazy big Lalaloopsy dolls had fashion packs for $8. They have pretty decent sized torsos and I wondered if they might fit a BID. I bought the little red and white party dress set, but it doesn't fit a BID. The sleeves are styled for the skinny outstretched arms of the Lalaloopsy and they don't let the BID arms fall naturally to the side which affects the velcro closure in the back.

Oh well, it was only $8. All in the name of research! :)

10. Late pics!!

[​IMG]
      In this pic Shyla is wearing the white fur vest over the gray long onepiece with the pantyhose in brown, plus the YoSD ball boots and the USD/MSD knitted bobble hat all from Nine9 :)

[​IMG]
      Shyla is wearing the twist knit jacket in white over the long onepiece (these two together restrict her arm movement!) with brown pantyhose and the pink YoSD converse all from Nine9 ^^

Quick note about the jacket; to stop the sleeves of the shirt underneath from riding up her arm and causing extra bulk around the top of her arm, and to stop her fingers poking through the holes of the knit jacket, I covered her hands with the sleeves of the gray shirt before putting her arms through the sleeves of the jacket ;)

11. kadepie thanks for making this thread. l was wondering what would fit those guys also one day l will get one of those.

12. Just updating- last night I made Jewel try on some other stuff I had sitting around while waiting for Efreet to show up.

Diverse Designs cargo shorts fit slightly. Little bit of a tug over the thighs and hips and when they sit on the waist properly I had some issues with the crotch area not fitting right.

Also had the same issue with a pair of Wicked Stitchery shorts. The only ones that work so far are the TTYA jean shorts.

13. Has anyone tried Ann Estelle clothing or shoes on them yet?

14. New clothing find!! I bought an outfit from DancingBeeDolls on etsy- it was marketed towards a Narsha but when the outfit arrived, the top looked like it might work well for a sundress for Jewel, and it was! :)

[​IMG]

15. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Hi guys, jumping into this thread with both feet. I have an Naias on her way, and was so afraid I wouldn't have anything for her to wear. I'm so glad to know she can share clothes with Narsha from DancingBeeDolls, thanks so much for this info! :dance

16. after a recent face up commission I was dressing the BID for photos and I found that some of the Clochette/Pixiedust things in my collection that fit my Bambicrony also fit the BID.
      Just the loose drawstring or stretchy stuff...the fitted dresses are too small around her torso.
      She looked especially cute in one of these...I have a green one...the corset was a wee bit far apart in the back but sooooooo cute.
      http://www.thedollpage.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/539179/size/big/cat/

17. That's good news Pam! I love those dresses!

BJDBound- you should come over to the BID thread!

18. Thanks kadepie, done!

BJDBound- you should come over to the BID thread![/QUOTE]