1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rivon

Feb 20, 2011

1. My feedback here ^^

2. Rivon was an absolute delight to deal with. she bought my Soom Mylo, her PM's were polite and her payment was prompts and perfect!

An dream to deal with :D

3. Rivon bought a pair of eyes from me, quick payment and pleasant communication. Great buyer :)

4. I sold a wig to Rivon. A very good transaction, great buyer!

Thank you very much!

5. I bought a soom mylo parts from Rivon~ She replied me so quick and shipped the item fast~ Great transaction with her~ XD

6. Just finished a very pleasant and smooth transaction with Rivon.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

7. I have bought a girl body from Rivon. She replied very quickly to PMs, shipped the item very fast and well packaged. Great transaction, thanks a lot!

8. I bought a pair of blushed SOOM Nenad wings and fairy feet from Rivon. Everything arrived exactly as pictured and described, and she packed them very carefully. She responded quickly to all my questions, and offered different shipping options. It was a very pleasant transaction, and I would feel very comfortable ordering something from her again. :)

9. I bought a goth-Lucy head from Rivon.
      She was in good condition and nice price!
      Rivon shipped so fast and packed well.
      Great seller! Highly recommend!

10. Rivon commissioned me to paint her Leeke Michaila and she was wonderful and vert sweet through the whole transaction!Thank you for trusting your girl with me:)

11. Rivon and I traded and everything was perfect - communication, accurate description, careful packaging, fast shipment. Thanks so much!

12. I wold two paires of urethane eyes to Rivon!
      Nice communication, fast payment! I was mp'ed when the package is arrived safelty! Highly recommend!
      Thank you so much!

13. Rivon bought a Unoa face plate from me, was decisive, quick to pay, and good with letting me know it arrived safely, which I always appreciate, thank you! :D

14. I recently sold MNF Body~ Everything went smooth and very nice to communicate with :) I would recommend this buyer~~~ Thank you!!!

15. Bought a headback from meand everything went just great!

16. Rivon bought fro me Saintbloom Charlotte and yo-sd outfits. Communication was great! She pay really quick and PM me when the package arrived.

Thank You!

17. I bought a modded unoa sp Lusis\MNF hybrid from Rivon, and I'd have to say that she's one of the best sellers I've ever bought from! Not only did she offer me layaway when it had said 'no layaway' on the sales thread, she also lowered the price for me AND was willing to hold the doll for me for almost four months BEFORE starting the layaway! Luckily, I ended up being able to pay for the doll in full about a month before the layaway would have started, but the fact that Rivon was willing to wait that long at all was so generous! She even still included extras after lowering the price! The communication was great and the shipping was fast (for international shipping) and I couldn't be happier with the doll! I'm so grateful for Rivon's kindness and patience in this transaction, I would definitely work with her again! Thank you Rivon!

18. I bought a Leeke Mikhaila from Rivon and the transaction was wonderful! Everything was packed well and she arrived within the time frame. Thank you!

19. I sold my OOAK nYID Soo to Rivon through layaway and the transaction was perfect! Thanks so much and enjoy Soo!

20. I did a commission for Rivon. They paid quickly, great communication and all around a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommended!