1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Evelia

Feb 18, 2011

1. I sold Evelia a dollheart outift. She was very quick with her payment, and very friendly! :) A great buyer. Thanks again!

2. Evelia bought a couple of earrings from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

3. Evelia bought a pair of Dollheart boots from me. Her payment was very quick and she was friendly throughout the transaction. Awesome buyer! I would definitely work with her again. Thanks so much! :)

4. Evelia bought a RingDoll Kyo from me and she was wonderful to deal with. She was great with communication and let me know when the dolly arrived to her which was very nice.

All in all, definitely an A+ Transaction!

5. Evelia bought a Claudia head from me, and I must say that she's an awsome buyer! She's so friendly and comprehensive (I'm from Spain and right now the shipping from here to USA is a little bit complicated, but she has been wonderful about it, very patience >///<); the payment was super fast, the communication was great! It's a pleasure to deal with people like her, an A+ without a doubt!

6. Evelia was in my ForMyDoll wig group order. She was great to work with. Communication was great. Payment sent in quickly. Nothing you can ask more from such a great participant.
      Thank you so much for joining in my group order =^^=

7. I bought an SD panda hat and MSD green shorts from Evelia~ was really a true pleasure to deal with ^ ^ great meetup host too! : D would definitely do business with again ~ <3

8. Evelia was in my joint Leekeworld and Dollmore GOs :D She was great with communication and prompt with payment. I'm happy that she was patient throughout the troubles of a postal strike. She's welcome back anytime~

Thanks!
      L.

9. Evalia bought my MNF Woosoo on layaway and paid him off very quickly. Thank you!

10. I bought Ringdoll Spencer from Evelia, and she was very obliging and allowed me to set up layaway payments for him, and she was very responsive and helpful. I would definitely buy from her again.

-Sheleeta

11. Brought a Ringdoll Kyo from Evelia. She was very nice and helpful, letting me pay in layaway payments, and gave me a pair of SD Hands has compensation for his fingers getting broken, which was very nice of her. When he arrived, he was well packaged and tucked in nicely. Would buy from her again.

12. Bought a lovely Ringdoll Markus B-Type from Evelia and it was a wholly pleasant transaction. She was really nice and patient and everything was a breeze. Packaging was great. I would definitely buy from her again :)

13. Was supposed to buy a Ringdoll Marcus from Eveila, but somehow she sold the doll to someone else even though we had layaway and payments all planned out (I was just waiting for her to send me her paypal). I am very disappointed. She should have confirmed whether or not the person she sold the doll to was me or not.

14. Bought SD clothes from Evelia and while there was some stupid PO mix-up, the stuff did arrive safe eventually. ^_^ Thank you.

15. I bought a Luts outfit set and Wig from Evelia. Everything arrived quickly and in great condition. Recommended!

16. Bought a MNF Woosoo. He was a fantastic bargain- love him!

17. I bought a Luts Sadol Anemone set from Evelia and love it! Good communication, great price, and packaged well. Will definitely do business with again!

18. i bought a nice outfit for my boy^^ awesome communication and it arrived pretty fast:)

19. I purchased some shorts and they arrived quickly. Smooth transaction!