1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TheGloaming

Feb 13, 2011

1. Hi! If you had any transactions with me, please post about it here.

2. I bought a puki Cupid3 from The Gloaming - she answered all my questions, shipped it out promptly and well packed. Overall, a good transaction.

Thank you so much :D

3. I bought a modded MNF Soo head from TheGloaming. The head arrived arrived super-lightning-fast (two days from Slovakia to Germany!) and was just as described and in great condition. Thank you!

4. I bought a tiny doll (DZ Jani) from TheGloaming. Everythin was just perfect. Thank You!

5. TheGloaming bought a faceplate from me, the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was Excellent! A very kind and polite person to do business with :fangirl:

6. TheGloaming bought a tiny set from me. Everything went smoothly so I recommend her as great buyer :)

7. Bought a wig from me, good communication, fast payment and polite. Thanks!

8. thank you so much for a great transaction, all went smooth and pleasant ^^

9. I bought a DollnDoll body from TheGloamining. She shipped the body out right away, and if it hadn't gotten stuck in customs, I would have received the package within 4 days (from Slovakia to the US). The packaging was perfect, and the body was in brand new condition. I'm very happy with this transaction!

10. TheGloaming bought a LY ForMYDoll wig from me. Fast payment and great communication. Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

11. TheGloaming bought a Pukifee Flora from me and we had a very smooth transaction with great communication. I can fully recommend TheGloaming as a reliable and friendly buyer. Thank you so much!

12. I bought a BJD head from TheGloaming and everything was perfect!
      The head is like described, was packed perfectly secure and was send out ultra fast. The communication was very kind and friendly.

I recommend TheGloaming as seller to anyone here on DOA :)! Thank you^^

13. TheGloaming bought a Soom Syen head from me and the transaction couldn't have been better. They were very patient when dealing with a problem due to the post office and fast to keep me updated.

Highly recommended ^ ^

Thank you~

14. I recently bought a Pukifee Flora from TheGloaming :) I couldn't have asked for a better seller. Very patient, great communication, and shipped promptly and safely after I paid off the layaway (which they were very kind to let me do!). I am in love with the doll and her beautiful face-up, which was done by TheGloaming and is in perfect condition. Thank you so so much!

Would absolutely work with this person again with no hesitations!

15. I sold a Soom Teeny Gem body to The Gloaming. Was very prompt and polite with communications, and patient as I waited for other buyers in a split. Also paid very quickly. Would gladly do business again, and highly recommend to anyone.

16. i bought a SC-Doll Soil head at The Gloaming. Very good communication and very fast shipment...i recommend!!

17. I purchased a Soom Tinie head from The Gloaming. The entire transaction was perfect!! The Gloaming even checked up on me to ensure that I received my package :) The head is in perfect shape and I am so very pleased!!! I highly recommend this seller.

18. I bought a Volks DDS from TheGloaming and everything was perfect. Agata responded to messages quickly and was very friendly and helpful. Postage was very reasonable and really quick and she was wrapped up nice and safe :) .

19. I bought two wigs from The Gloaming, she answered all my questions, shipped it out promptly and it was well packed. Great transaction.

20. I purchased a DD head from TheGloaming. Communication was excellent and friendly, and the head was exactly as advertised. The head was packed carefully and shipping was prompt. And the faceup is adorable!! I would be happy to buy from TheGloaming again any time. Thank you so much!

Linda S.
      galatia9