1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nessie

Feb 11, 2011

1. Please leave feedback for any transactions done with me. Thank you!

My feedback on eBay
      My feedback on etsy

2. Wow I get to be first on your feedback thread.

Anyways Nessie was awesome she responded to pms and shipped out quickly. I recieved my item in excellent condition.
      Wouldnt mind doing business with again.

3. I bought 4 pairs of lovely lifelike glass eyes from Nessie! Super seller! I will soooo be back, & my Unoa loves her new eyes!!!!!!:D

4. I purchased a wig from Nessie and it was delivered promptly, and packaged with great care, very communicative~ Great buy!

5. Apleasure working with her, very responsive,great communication and LOVED the wig I bought. Mikki

6. I purchased a pair of sneakers from Nessie. Great communication and super fast shipping. Highly recommended! Thanks Nessie!

7. I purchased DOD DOT E-an from Nessie. Wonderful transaction, great communication, fast effective shipping.

The doll was packed up and protected in the best fashion possible in her original box and pillows with lots and lots of bubble wrap!

Thank you so much!

8. I bought an I ofiplehouse, sends quick thank you very much =)

9. Hi! okay, I bought a pair of dollmore sd boots from Nessie, she was super sweet and great to deal with. great communication! communication is a big thing for me. she shipped the boots fast and they got to my house in less than 2 days!! i was amazed. thanks nessie! i'd definitely do business with you again!!!

10. Purchased msd shoes from nessie. She shipped right away and was very friendly^^
      Would be happy to deal with her again
      thanks!

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Nessie. Great communication, fast replies, the eyes were packed very safely, and they were shipped out the day after I paid!

I would gladly buy from her again. :)

12. Big positive
      Purchased a pair of white Leekeworld shoes and they arrived in great condition!
      Thank you!!

13. I bought Leeke Mikhaila in pure rose from Nessie. Everything passed very smooth and easy. The communication was great, fast and friendly. Shipping was very well organized too. I'll buy from Nessie again with the pleasure.

14. I had a fantastic experience working with Vanessa. I bought a Volks Megu and she mailed her to me immediately and was wrapped up exceptionally well. I am extremely pleased with this experience and recommend Nessie highly.

15. Bought a ResinSoul Ju from Nessie! Transaction was smooth, quick and painless! I would defiantly work with Nessie again. <3
      Thank you~

16. I purchased a pukipuki PongPong from Nessie. Communications were really great and the little darling arrived very well packed and in good time.

17. I purchased a Pukifee Luna from Nessie and it was flawless, super fast shipping and great communication. Thank you!!

18. Thank you so much for your beautiful Pukifee Ante:) Exactly as described, lovingly and speedily shipped. Excellent communication

19. Thank you for my pukipuki Ante! fast shipping and great communication!

20. I bought a Minifee Miyu from Nessie. She arrived today in excellent condition. Super fast shipping and communication was wonderful. Thank you for a great transaction.