1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby bjd for Msd size dolls

Feb 11, 2011

1. I rarely post on this site and I am still getting the hang of it..I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not..
      Are there any bjd babies that would be good for MSD size dolls?
      I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this :sweat*_**_**_*:sweat

2. I think that baby supia is great for this.

[​IMG]

3. Oh, Cat777 your sweet little Sena is just beautiful:aheartbea I have a Seron and she's an utter delight. I love bjds that are more realistic so these really lend themselves to being proper babies, especially for MSDs it would seem.

More or less any tiny of the roughly 9-15 cm size range can do the job very well in terms of scale but as far as bjds that really have that baby look to them it gets harder to find. I think the Supias are an excellent choice and there are definitely some off topic tinies that are quite realistically babies. Felixdoll Small Comfort is a wonderful baby whose head can also be switched out with those of Puki Pukis. Bobobie tinies make excellent babies as do Puki Pukis and Wishels. I'll see what others I can suggest for you.

4. Just darling! Is that Yisol with the baby?

5. That is soo sweet! And I love supia babies. Too bad they're sold out.

6. [​IMG]
      Bobobie 15cm tinies make excellent babies

7. It says they ship internationally, so I'm guessing that includes the US. :)

Also Brownies can be a cute baby for MSDS. There are a few in the market place if you want to see.

My Brownie(with his sleeping head), with his mother

Real old picture ahead!

[​IMG]

8. Aww gintsukimegami that is a really cute picture!
      I can't seem to find any brownies tho.. :(

9. Eep! Sorry, I could have sworn there were a few for sale there(they show up and disappear regularly it seems). The company themselves of gone through a lot of issues, and they've changed hands to a different company. They used to be called Felix Brownies, they are still called Brownies, but come from a different company now.

Here's the new webpage for them...
      http://www.mudoll.com/shop/step0.ph...2709&m_code=&c_code=C20100727024141&pagenow=1

I am really sorry for the confusion.:sorry

10. Oh it's okay :)

11. Yes, thank you! It's Supia Yisol in french resin.

12. If you are after a really tiny baby BJD. There are some more suggestions in this thread:

LINK

13. Your little one is *beyond* adorable. :aheartbea Finding realistic looking babies is high up on my priority list.

14. All these baby pics are so sweet; never thought about a mom and baby set up. . .hmmmm

15. Domadoll Ippo is also quite a babyish little creature, and goes nicely in msd dolls. With bald head she´s more babyish, but the head is a bit "alien" shaped from back.

[​IMG]

16. Is Supia ever going to make babies again?

17. Yes, they are available again. I just ordered Sena

18. Hi, MB Lilac! The difference with the earlier version of Sena though, is that the new body is less babyish than the earlier version was. Maybe more of a toddler now? Here's a picture of my little Sena on the newer body: [​IMG]Milk & Sena by Wolfboy141, on Flickr
      Really like the new body, though!
      Dream Valley Ding and Grug look they might be possibilities, if anyone is looking for younger baby sculpts.

19. I plan to dress her/him like a baby, so it doesn't really matter to me. I just like the size and the sculpt, and thought it would work well for what I have in mind.

20. Sena's face is really cute and babyish, and e.g. just by bending the legs a bit, I think he/she would make a lovely baby!:3nodding: Can't wait to see what you do with the sculpt once it arrives!