Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollstown 18 year boys and girls

Quote Originally Posted by candygears View Post
    Things in my real life have finally calmed down a bit, and I can report back here with a pic of my Saiph-DT 18 girl! This is seriously the most amazing combo, I feel like ever since I first saw Saiph I've been waiting to see her on a body like this. The resin match actually isn't too bad either, in many lighting conditions its very close, and I think once she has a faceup I'll be satisfied with the match. So here she is! Now I just need some free time to paint her and make some clothes
    What an amazing hybrid! I've always wanted a Saiph boy. What color in the DT body? And I'm assuming the head is NS?

She looks so awesome! Especially the eyes. Really suit her!
    Home: NS Sard

Here is my paletan Rian, Olivine:

FS/FT ~ CUSTOM Dollmore TRINITY/Lusion wig size 13-14

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...Wig-size-13-14

Dreadfulme: Those freckles are just lovely! I like your girl so much
    |FLICKR| (FA Dollstown Estella 18yrs Fresh skin 2012)

Thank you Keewee!!!
    FS/FT ~ CUSTOM Dollmore TRINITY/Lusion wig size 13-14

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...Wig-size-13-14

I don't want to grow up. Tetradeka's Avatar
    Wow, that's a really lovely color for your Rian.

I was wondering: Did Dollstown discontinue the Io Elf head and I missed it?
    At home: (Volks Rinon, Gretel, Daria, Hansel, Papi, Gou Yukinojo, SDgrG f29, and Tae)(Dollstown elf Soyu)(Supia Ariel, Juah, Hannah)(Dollmore Alexia) Flickr Tumblr
    SO MANY WIGS!

Dreadfulme Your girl is stunning! I am so going to get a DT Pale Tan one day. But would love a Twigling body for her too. But I do love my DT 18 yr girls so maybe best if I have funds to go for the full package.
    I Dollstown & Fairyland!! I have 4 DT kids, 5 kids from FL + 4 unique ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetradeka View Post
    Wow, that's a really lovely color for your Rian.

I was wondering: Did Dollstown discontinue the Io Elf head and I missed it?
    Yes it looks like they ended the elf style Io head. Sadness, would have loved to have added one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by animemom View Post
    Yes it looks like they ended the elf style Io head. Sadness, would have loved to have added one of those.
    What!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo. ;_; Was there an announcement? Where's that flipping the table emoticon when you need it.....
    Finally got here, Dollshe Rosen!

I don't want to grow up. Tetradeka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
    What!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo. ;_; Was there an announcement? Where's that flipping the table emoticon when you need it.....
    Seriously, right? I snoozed and she's all gone. A little warning could have been helpful
    I've been very zen about my dolls lately. I just take it as a sign to get a different one instead.
    At home: (Volks Rinon, Gretel, Daria, Hansel, Papi, Gou Yukinojo, SDgrG f29, and Tae)(Dollstown elf Soyu)(Supia Ariel, Juah, Hannah)(Dollmore Alexia) Flickr Tumblr
    SO MANY WIGS!

Tohru in a new wig. This one will be for fancy dresses.
    Last edited by animemom; 10-13-2012 at 06:33 AM.

I love this wig on Tohru! Just beautiful... I really am falling in love with this girl of yours Animemom, she's just beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by dollfanz View Post
    I love this wig on Tohru! Just beautiful... I really am falling in love with this girl of yours Animemom, she's just beautiful!
    Thank you so much. I have a thread showing my two newest also the 18 yr bodies. But due to content can't share here. You have to check them out. Be aware NWS pics totally naked dolls, not even wigs on.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...75#post9471575

They leave on 22nd for AZ for their work.

Just checked them out...love them both. I am so jealous...Lucille is one of my favourites, so I can't wait to see what you do with her!!!

I am so looking forward to seeing what you do with these HUGE dolls too
    Lucille is a favourite of mine too

Good luck with the shoes hunting too.......have anyone found any shoes that fit the female feet well yet?
    Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dollfanz View Post
    Just checked them out...love them both. I am so jealous...Lucille is one of my favourites, so I can't wait to see what you do with her!!!
    Well she will be a bit bolder in her coloring since I feel her face is a bit more mature then Tohru/Amy. We will see what my friend comes up with. I just give her basic ideas. She is the one who makes them better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane View Post
    I am so looking forward to seeing what you do with these HUGE dolls too
    Lucille is a favourite of mine too

Good luck with the shoes hunting too.......have anyone found any shoes that fit the female feet well yet?
    Shoes not yet, boots a lot! I even found a pair that fits the boy. Surprise! The boy can wear the Dollmore Walker boots, lucky for me I have 2 pairs in black. So he doesn't have to share with my last Dollshe boy. The girls have been very lucky that so many of the boots & shoes I bought the Dollshe boys fit them, even a cool pair of cowboy style boots I found at Mint on Card. As for sandals plans are to buy 1 pair from Kim Z. who is a sister to Dale Z. of Pink Grapefruit. But they have to be perfect style & color so they go with anything Tohru wears.

My friend has shipped back my 2 kids. She did a great job and face ups, manicure, pedicures, body blushing & tattoos. All can be seen here.
    http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...own-18-Yr-Kids
    BE AWARE - NWS PIcs

Hello, so many astonishing dolls in here! Since I seriously consider going for Hwan head on DT 18yrs male body, I've got a question: has anyone here already tried modifying this restless neck (or the DT boy head hole) so that the head doesn't 'sit' on the neck top in this ridiculous, oryginally designed, way...? I'd appreciate sharing any experience in this matter.

EDIT: My question refers also to those horrible, strong tendons on both sides of the neck - has anyone succeeded in eliminating/smoothing (sanding maybe?) their upper ends...?
    Last edited by RedRibbon; 11-27-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRibbon View Post
    I've got a question: has anyone here already tried modifying this restless neck (or the DT boy head hole) so that the head don't 'sit' on the neck top in this ridiculous, oryginally designed, way...? I'd appreciate sharing any experience in this matter.
    I would be interested too, as having seen one of these dolls in person now I was shocked at the size of the gaps between head and neck.......I could have dropped pennies down there!
    Though I will admit that once the wig was in place I couldn't see them
    But knowing they were there would bother me
    Have fun!

Since we can't post a lot of pics I can show my Hwan on the 18 yr boy body.

From front no biggie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...-Wig1-7566.jpg
    I am guessing it's that notch in neck on right one can see. Fact is with some scoping out of neck hole in head, you may get a better set to head. but to me real issue is the torso. The back seldom stays straight. Sort of the belly pop issue Dollshe old style bodies had, only in back. I am hoping some hot glue, and some stringing re work will help that issue. I think the 18 yr boy body may get some re-working done in time.
    Last edited by St. James; 11-26-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: one photo limit in discussion, no limit on links

SoraSoul, did I noticed well that you posted a picture of your Hwan with jointed hands on him somewhere in here, previously...? Could you, please, show and tell us more about it?