1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lynessa ^_^

Jan 24, 2011

1. Anyone with whom I made a transaction with please feel free to leave feedback here for me.:)
      Thank you very much!:)

2. Lynessa bought Fairyland Chloe Amethyst fullset clothes from me. She's great to work with. Prompt payment and excellent communication. An excellent buyer that I would gladly sell to again.

3. Lynessa and I traded DIM bellose and kassia heads. She shipped on time and exactly like I requested. She was fast to respond to my PMs and everything went perfectly smooth! Thank you so much :)

4. Lynessa participated in a Leekeworld GO that i hosted last month. she was prompt concerning communications and payments and was friendly throughout. i would totally recommend her! thanks again : )

5. Lynessa purchased a KDF head from me. Prompt payment and communication, thanks for the transaction :)

6. Lynessa purchased a rare pair o' wings from me in a wonderful transaction. Easy communication, super fast payment, and let me know when the package arrived.

Thank you, Lynessa. =)

7. LYNESSA AT PRIMA LUCE SHOP JUST DID MY SOOM IDEALIAN GLUINO FACEUP...HES AWESOME...SEE
      [​IMG]
      SHES VERY TALENTED AND I AM CERTAINLY GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH HER AGAIN..THE TRANSACTION WENT PERFECTLY AND LYNESSA IS AN ANGEL.

8. Lynessa at prima luce shop just did the faceup on my beautiful soom zinc .
      It is perfect and lynessa is a dream to do business with.
      A+++++ ...i will certainly do business with her again

9. Lynessa bought a Soom head from me. Payment was swift and communication was easy and pleasant. ^^ I would be glad to work with her again in the future. Thank you very much!

10. Lynessa did the face-up on my minifee Juri 2011 and I am very pleased. She was very responsive to my requests and did exactly what I asked for. The work is beautiful. Easy communication. She kept in touch throughout the entire job. Fast shipping. Thanks so much.

11. Lynessa did the face-up on my DD-Anne Pei Yi and I am completely satisfied with how the face up turned out. The communication was great, she updated me on the face up every step of the way. The shipping was fast. Thank you so much. :]

12. Lynessa did the faceup for my Kid Delf Jeong. I could not be happier with it. I am very impressed, and the communications were very consistent and up to date. The work and the shipping went so fast. Would recommend every time. :3

13. Lynessa did a faceup for me. I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted done on my girl just some ideas. But lynessa did sn amazingg job on my girl. She looks gorgeous. Also lynessa did my faceup right away and shipped back quick. Great person to work with

14. I comissioned Lynessa to do a face-up for me and she did a truely amazing job! I was vague but she gave me something more then I could have ever imagined and kept me up to date the whole time. Communication was excellent and she was super sweet and speedy!

Thank you again for giving my boy such wonderful personality!

15. Lynessa just did faceups on two of my girls and she was wonderful with communication and the whole process was great. Plus, my girls look beautiful now!

[​IMG]

Thank you!

16. I commissioned Lynessa to do a faceup for my dollshe Saint. Communication was awesome,she shipped him back quickly after she finished. She did an amazing job on him! He's so very handsome :) Thank you so much!

17. I bought a WS MNF Chloe head from Lynessa. She shipped the head out safely and quickly. Great seller.

18. I bought 2 pair of ws mnf hands from Lynessa. The transaction went smooth and easy, I received the hands super fast. I would buy from her again.:)

19. Commissioned Lynessa for another face-up and of course it was another lovely work! She face-upped and blushed my Glati/Bygg's hooves, horns and tail for me and I couldn't be happier! The colors are perfect and his expression is wonderful.

Thank you again!

20. This is the second time I bought from Lynessa, I got a A-S Duke's Palace Suit, she shipped when promised. A Great Seller!