1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for poordittums

Jan 19, 2011

1. I bought a pair of 14mm sparkly blue eyes from Poordittums, and everything went smoothly. :) My eyes arrived safely in their bubble mailer, and PMs were timely. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. I bought some Lati Yellow clothes from Poordittums. She was very friendly and sent them off quickly. I was very pleased with the clothes when they arrived.

3. jess made my dolly dream come true by letting me adopt her gloomy garden green lea.
      she is perfect and i am so happy! thank you so much!

4. Just received a gorgeous Lati wig from Jess and a little surprise to boot! Thanks Jess for a wonderful transaction.

5. Received some doll clothing and shoes. Fabulous communication and items arrived safely. Thank you so much I love them all.

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased some yo-sd clothing and white shoes from poordittums, and the transaction was very successful! Great price, fast shipping, and overall effective communication! I would recommend to anyone! Thanks! :)

7. I just had my new girl arrive home from poordittums and I am over the moon! Everything about this transaction was perfect from start to finish. Communication was terrific, packing and shipping wonderful and extra gifts were included, what a lovely surprise. She was very kind and friendly, I couldn't have asked for a better seller. Thanks so much again!

8. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from poordittums. Communication was excellent, a very responsible seller. A+

9. I bought a couple of MSD shirts from poordittums. Communication was timely, all questions answered, and she even went through the trouble of trying them on her slim MSDs to describe the fit for me. Wonderful seller. :)

10. I bought Winter Tan Belle White SP from Jess, everything was great !!! Thankyou for letting me to adopt this wonderful little girl and sorry for the super late feedback ^_^ ... a very nice lady to do business with !!! Great seller

11. I bought an MSD hat from Jess, she replied quickly through-out & posted it out really fast.
      I'm really happy with it, thanks again. :)

12. My beautiful wee Lati White now lives with Jess...prompt and courteous communication and lightning fast payment. Also let me know right away when she arrived...as a seller, it's GREAT to have that kind of communication.

Hope you adore her <3

13. I bought some LY and PukiPuki clothing from Jess. She is a lovely seller! She shipped quickly and packaged my items so nicely--I couldn't be happier &#9829; Thank you!

14. Purchased some Rapunzel wigs from Poordittums. Fast shipping and well packaged. Thanks!

15. Purchase a wig from Jess, fast shipping and good communication thank you!

16. I bought some pukipuki clothing from poordittums and am very pleased with my purchase. She shipped the items quickly and was very responsive. Thank you!

17. I bought Choco pukipuki Lily from poordittums. She anwered quickly and was helpfull every way. Item was well package and she even gave me two dresses to my new puki. A+++ and than you.

18. I bought a beautiful Lati Blue outfit from poordittums and it was a very smooth transaction. Poordittums was friendly, communicated well and sent the items out promptly. Thank you Jess X

19. thank you everyone :)