1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll - 2010 new basic DOI : Ives and Kellan

Dec 20, 2010

1. I fell in love when I see their front face view XD..
      but then I became calmed when I see their side view...
      Was it me or it's the doll himself has a pouting mouth :S?Or is it the nose that makes the side view looks weird >"<??
      Sorry for the words D: but something just doesn't seem right to me

2. omg are they older versions of kirill and ivan? XD
      love them~

3. The look like the adult version of kirill and ivan. Love IVES~!!!!
      Hope there is a xmas event~!!!!!!

4. even theyre outfits are very similar to Ivan and Kirill.
      I really liked Ives >w<

5. Poor Kellan, but Ives is such a babe, it's so true!!! Gots to love him, and I also hope they aren't going to be limited... :eusa_pray

.hlp

6. >___o i think they are basics~

too childish looking for me =__=; bigger ivan and kirill...

7. Don't worry, they're not limited ;)

8. I feel the same way.. I like their faces from the nose up.. D: Phew, I'm safe x3

I want their wigs though. :O

9. XD Yes, the wigs !I like their wigs too .^_^...
      My wallet is at a safe state right now >w<

10. I'm glad I'm not the only one who went "whoa, grown up Ivan and Kirill" ! Safe from them so far, though if DoD ever releases an "adult" Ducan I'm doomed.

11. I'm safe for now too. Whew. ^^

12. LOL, I'm the opposite, guys, I'm diggin' on Kellan. Not so much Ives. I'm sooooo glad they're basic, I can save up and not worry about having to buy one right now!

13. GROWN-UP IVAN AND KIRILL WUT. 8| Cool, but I don't like them nearly as much as their bb versions.

14. I can deff see grown up versions of Ivan and Kirill. I want the Kellan. He reminds me of a more mature camine fro some reason..but eyes not quite as big. :3 I might need to put the Kellan on my list of wants..maybe I can find a floaty head once they're out for a bit. I'd be interested in seeing the Ives without a face up.

Honestly, I always thought the Ducan looked like a grown up Kirill.

And the A&D almost looks like a grown up version of Ducan in some aspects..though I had an A&D and didn't like how he photographed..my ducan photographs so much better. >_>

15. Kellan omg lol <3 Instant love.
      I couldn't make my Kirill work for me, but oooh I'm tempted by this guy haha

16. Gosh, they're pretty, but not my style.
      But if a 'grown up' Ducan comes out, im so screwed. :|

17. They really do look like grown up Kirill and Ivan. Even their clothes look like the DoC defaults except Ives needs some shorts (which would look weird I guess) XD

The nose throws me off some... IDK I think the nose hole itself..? Ives totally reminds me of Ivan but I think Kellan needs to be more smirky. I don't know if they really are the same sculpt... something about the mouth. Xd

18. I'm screwed. I head over heels for Ives to be the big brother to my Ivan. Soo glad they aren't limited

19. Reshana & Konoe : I was pretty sure Ducan was pretty much adult like o_O

Lawl, the moment I saw the names I kinda knew who they were XD
      Usually I'd choose Kirill over Ivan, but DAMN! Ives is awesome!
      Like seriously though, something seems kinda off about their molds,
      though I'm not sure if its the nose or the mouth :/
      I'm pretty sure its the nose thought. Still, I really want Ives now.