1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Barbelo

Dec 15, 2010

1. Hello!:)
      Here is the feedback thread for Barbelo

Thank you for your posts! ^_____^

2. My favourite seller ever! Bought a pair of LaTi White sp. from her, she agree for the good layaway for me, I was so happy! Very nice and friendly person *___*

3. i sold a DOI body to Brabelo and it goes perfect. everything went well and i appreciate it <3 thanks ^^

4. I've sold DOT body to Barbelo and everything went perfect~! She was very present to talk to~ Also, I made a mistake of the body yet she was very understanding~!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

5. Barbelo purchased an SID Woman body from me about a week ago. She was very polite and prompt with her payment, quicker than I had expected in fact! I would definitely do business with her again :) Thanks a bunch!

6. I trade my zaoll with Barbelo's pipos rooney limited edition :-3
      transaction has been more than perfect: nice and friendly communication, prompt payment for the trade, which was uneven, fast and careful shipment.
      I couldn't have been an happier, and I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer.
      thank you for this smooth and nice transaction!

7. Barbelo bought Volks Garnet from me. I highly recommend Barbelo to everyone. Excellent transaction. The communication was great. The payment was fast and correct. Good luck with everything. Thank you!

8. I traded dolls with Barbelo. Everything went well and communication was excellent all the day.
      I received my new doll wrapped very securely and very safe, and she is even more pretty in real life than on the photos I saw of her :)

Excellent transaction, and I'd love to do business with her again in the future :D

9. I bought a Iplehouse SID Claude RS from her ; perfect transaction, excellent communications and fast shipping. Would be very happy to deal with her again.
      I heartily recommend Barbelo, it's a great seller ! ^^ Thanks again.

10. Barbelo bought a doll from me and she was a pleaure to deal with!
      She paid fast and is very patient and understanding!
      I will be most happy to deal with her again!!

11. I bought a SOOM Idealian Galway (Tawny) from Barbelo and everything went great.
      Great seller (and an excellent artist too ^^)

12. I purchased a custom Volks Claude from Barbelo on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, sent monthly reminders for my layaway, was understanding when I had to extend the layaway abit and sent the package quickly as promised. Beautiful work done on Claude as well! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Barbelo again. Thanks so much!

13. I bought Volks Claude Prince outfit from Olga. She was a pleasure to deal with. Very fast response and well understanding. She ship the item fast, when the package arrived it very well organize pack and the condition look perfect. I would love to deal with her again in the future without hesitated! Thank you so much!

14. I purchased a LLT Edria head from Barbelo on a two month layaway. Communication was very prompt and they were were very, very kind throughout. The head was packaged very nicely and arrived in absolutely perfect condition.

I would love to deal with Barbelo again in the future and would not hesitate to purchase anything from them! I recommend them very highly as a seller.

15. I bought a Volks Olivia head from Barbelo and it was a great transaction :D Quick replies and more photos when I requested, and the head was packed super securely :) Thank you again!

16. Positive! - I purchased an Elfdoll Vivien head from Barbelo! The transaction went well! Seller was very communicative and informative!
      - Thank you so much for the smooth transaction! I would def. buy from again! =)

17. I bought SD10 girl body from Barbelo. The transaction was absolute well done! Her communication was great and friendly and super patience, The package ship very well organize and safe. I really appreciated so much!!! Thank you and would recommended to everyone!!!

18. Positive feedback
      Bought an outfit from Barbelo, easy to deal with and arrived in great condition, thanks!

19. Barbelo painted an IH Victor for me. Prompt and friendly communication, sent pics of my guy, sent him quickly and securely packaged. His faceup is even more awesome in person! I couldn't be happier and hope to send more of my resin family to be brought to life by her. Thanks so much!

20. I traded my Volks Una for her Volks Michele head

The transaction was super easy and very fast :daisy

She shipped when she said she would, she let me know the tracking number and her communication skills were excellent.

Michelle arrived perfect and as described - she's really pretty! Im very happy I traded and highly recommend Barbelo as a trade partner - thank you! :daisy