1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rhapsodies

Dec 8, 2010

1. Rhapsodies has purchased me a SDGr body. She has been ultra fast sending the payment and communications has been more than perfect :)

She's a very responsible buyer, I gladly recommend her!! :chocoberry

2. ^__^ Thanks for the thread and the feedback ^0^!

3. rhapsodies commissioned and purchased some jewelries from me. Also including face-up commission.
      I couldn't be happier with the transactions I have done with rhapsodies. The payments were sent promptly and all transactions were very friendly and kind.

highly recommend!

4. rhapsodies bought an item from me and everything went smoothly^^ Communication was always friendly and polite and payment was made quickly. She also very kindly let me know that she had received the item safely. Thank you! :D

5. rhapsodies bought an outfit from me, and the transaction was super easy and smooth. Both payment and communication from her was prompt; she was nice to talk with; she also informed me the arrival right after the item reached her place. I enjoyed doing business with her very much! Thank you for the perfect transaction and for the quick feedback!

6. I bought an SSDF body from rhapsodies, and I couldn't ask for a better transaction! Communication was quick and friendly, and she shipped the body out very promptly. The condition was as described, I'm very happy with it. Thank you so much for such a flawless transaction! :)

7. Rhapsodies purchased some Volks boots from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thank you.

8. I purchased a volks Alain head from rhapsodies. He arrived super fast and exceptionally well packages and I couldn't be happier with my new guy. Deffinatly a recommended seller. Thank you!

9. Positive feedback for rhapsodies.

She is one of the most wonderful buyers at DoA. All of PMs were very polite and sent smoothly.
      The transaction with her was just flawless. I am very happy with all.

Thank you very much. I highly recommend Rhapsodies to all!!

10. More positive feedback for Rhapsodies >u< <3

i purchased a D.O.T boy body from her and the body arrived perfect :D there was so much care in its packing, he had a very safe trip lol ^^ <3
      Rhapsodies was a pleasure to deal with, she replied quickly and politely to all PMs.

Thank you so much >w< my boy is very happy now on his new body <3. I highly recommend Rhapsodies to everyone :D <3

11. She bought jointed hands from me, she paid quickly and the communication was excellent!
      I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

12. I purchased a Lahoo head from Rhapsodies. Communication was excellent, she let me know as soon as he shipped, he was packaged very carefully and he is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful transaction all around. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

13. Rhapsodies bought a few items from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was excellent and she paid promptly. She also let me know when the parcel arrived.
      Thank you very much Rhapsodies!

14. I purchased a gr body from Rhapsodies, she is a really good seller! She packaged very carefully and the body like new!

Thanks u so much!

15. I purchased Hijikata's head from Rhapsodies, everything is smooth and she packaged was very carefully.
      Thank u so much for himXD

16. I brought a Volks Olivia head from rhapsodies via a three month layaway, she was kind and patient throughout the entire transaction and I would be more then happy to deal with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

17. I bought an Angell Studio Mix Black (solid white skin) doll from Rhapsodies, and she was great to deal with. She had excellent communication throughout the transaction, got several shipping quotes for me, and packed the doll very well. He arrived in perfect shape, and is exactly as she described him. I would definitely do business with her again. Highly recommended! :)

18. I purchased an IOS Maru from rhapsodies recently, and all was fantastic! She let me pay him off early, and was kind enough to unstring him to save on shipping. She even labeled the individually wrapped parts to help me reassemble him, which is going way above and beyond what I expected! I couldn't be happier with how this transaction turned out. I would definitely recommend her/would buy from her again in the future if given the opportunity! Thanks again for allowing me to adopt this boy! He is positively perfect! :)

19. I purchased a DOD DOT H. Ducan From rhapsodies on layaway and she was great! Patinet and understanding the entire time, she even helped me translate the exchange rate between our countries, and had him shipped out quickly.

20. Rhapsodies bought some clothes from me. The transaction went very well! Thanks. ^^