1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Raurencio Studio's Utopia Tales Discussion Thread

Dec 5, 2010

1. Hello, it’s Raurencio Studio.

New size dolls are released!

To celebrate it, we will sell the dolls only 10 sets through worldwide.

We will sell these dolls with full set on a first-come first-served basis from 6th December, 00:00 a.m.

Please give a lot of interest.

www.raurencio.com

[​IMG]

2. very interesting! I like the girls ears
      and where you can see the measurements of the new dolls?

3. [​IMG]

Raurencio Studio has released the first Limited dolls in their Utopia Tales Series!
      What do you think of them?!

Raurencio Studio Website

Utopia Tales News Release

Read about the Utopia Tales on the Raurencio Studio Blog

Aren't they sooo cute?! I love Edan the best I think. His big brown eyes are just so curious. Solenn looks abit lonely though. I think she needs a friend. :)

[​IMG]
      Solenn's Sizes:
      Height: 42cm
      Neck circumference: 7cm Head size: 19cm (7~8 inches)
      Girth: 19.5cm
      Waist circumference: 14.5cm
      Hip circumference: 19.5cm
      The shoulder width which includes the arm: 8cm
      Shoulder ~ elbow: 7cm
      Elbow ~ wrist: 6cm
      Navel ~ knee: 12cm
      Knee ~ sole of a foot: 11cm
      Foot flood control: 5.5cm

[​IMG]

Edan's Sizes:
      Height: 42cm
      Neck circumference: 7cm
      Head size: 19cm (7~8 inches)
      Girth: 18cm
      Waist circumference: 16cm
      Hip circumference: 20.5cm
      The shoulder width which includes the arm: 8cm
      Shoulder ~ elbow: 7cm
      Elbow ~ wrist: 6cm
      Navel ~ knee: 13cm
      Knee ~ sole of a foot: 11cm
      Foot flood control: 5.5cm

Sizes are approximate.

4. Utopia Tales Discussion Thread

PICTUS01: The Raurencio website has exceeded the views for a specific time. Check back later and it should be available again.^^

5. I love Solenn's face, dreamy eyes are my favorite, and her ears are adorable!

6. I like the look of them both, but goodness that seems expensive for a mini LE. I'm guessing the basic versions (if they are coming later?) may not have the fairy parts though? I do like Solenn's fairy ears. I'd like to see Edan as a girl.

7. That was my thought on the price also. I would love to know if
      she'll be a basic, but then as you said will she have those ears..?

8. Can you put up body nude shots of both these dolls?

Also will the basic version of the girl also have the large ears? :) cute

9. Hi TreeLore: If you go onto Raurencio's website there are nude shots of both Solenn and Edan there.

10. I think the fullset price is comparable to other companies who sell full set LE minis.

I sent Raurencio Studio inquiring if Solenn and Edan will be available as basic dolls and also if Solenn will have those cute ears. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. ^^

11. It does depend on the company, I've a Cherishdoll LE fullset who was very reasonable and I suppose I was hoping these two would end up closer to that than Fairyland/Soom LE sets ^^

Yes, please, do share what you learn. I don't think I'd be able to get either LE but I'd be very interested in a basic version for both.

12. 600.00 is a little much for a msd and i realy dont care for the hand's but i love the head

13. I just thought i would post that I had asked a question on Raurencio's Q&A board (its an unlocked question btw) if Solenns ears would be available separately or if they are limited to the Utopia Tales release. (I have a special interest in these particular ears)
      The response I got was "We don't have no idea for selling that after this story."
      I'm taking that as a possibility they could decide to release them later but not likely, anywa just though there might be someone out there that might want to know.

14. Hi guys! Raurencio has replied back to me:

Sarako: A basic version is going to be released as soon as the Limited sales are over.

PICTUS01: You can open and closed hands for the sculpt. Did you not like either type?

Makkura Koyappi: Raurencio is going to release a limited run on Solenn's ears during their upcoming Christmas event. They haven't said as to when, but with Christmas just around the corner I would say soon.

No word as to whether or not the basic Solenn with have the elf ears.

15. Solenn and Taki should be the same mold... right?
      God. I fall for Taki the moment I saw him on the banner of their website. And he is a BOY!!!!!
      I think I will have to bring him home........................................

16. I'm very excited for Taki as well! He's exactally what I wanted since I was interested in Solenn for her head and ears but wanted her as a boy! It's the prefect x-mas gift for me and I've already ordered him. Can't wait for him to arrive :D

17. I am pretty sure Taki and Solenn are the same mold. What's puzzling me is which girl is the same as Edan, though I think it's Daisy. Bella is not too far off (just differently shaped eyes and a slightly different nose, at least to me). I like Ted as well.

18. Anybody order these cuties?

Makkura Koyappi: Did Taki make it home?