1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Rosette School of Dolls Clothing Database!

Nov 12, 2010

1. With the encouragement of some other members, I decided to start a database for what clothes, wigs, shoes, etc, will fit the Rosette girls. ^_^

I would have put this information in the other thread, but the general Rosette thread is HUGE, and I figured it might be helpful to have this information sorted into an easily accessible list.

I will update the list of what fits once I get some confirmations, so please go ahead and post with what you've tried. :D

Clothes

Wigs
      Leeke 6-6.5
      Dollmore 6-7
      Luts Honey Delf

Shoes
      Dale Rae

2. Luts' Honey delf wigs should fit good, as they wear the same size as the soom teenies and my teenies wears them.

3. > Measurements for the VINYL (17”) Evangeline doll - in inches:
      >
      > Bust: 6 7/8” - 7”
      > Waist: 4 3/8”
      > Hips: 6 3/4”
      >
      > Chest (below the bust): 5 1/2”
      > Across shoulders: 2 3/4”
      > Shoulder to wrist: 4 1/2”
      > Shoulder to elbow: 2 1/4”
      > Shoulder to floor (down back): 13 7/8” - 14”
      > Waist to ankle: 11 3/8 – 11 1/2”
      >
      > Around arm: 1 ¾ – 1 7/8”
      > Around thigh: 4 1/8”
      > Around neck: 2 1/8”

This is a response from a seamstress that owns Evangeline - I guess at least some Evangeline's outfits would fit, especially on Lady Body, but I would love to see someone checking that.

As a side note, I can't find Rosette's waist measurements anywhere :/

EDIT:
      I've just found this picture on flickr
      [​IMG]
      Owner states that the dress comes from Tonner and that while Tonner some clothes from Tonner will fit, not all will.
      I'm not sure what doll was the dress originally for either, but I'm guessing Tyler and similar.

4. Hey! I was looking for this thread the other day and couldn't find it heh heh, musta had my eyes shut.
      Here's my Fir in Dollmore FMD clothing. The shorts fit perfectly! The leotard/onepiece thingy underneath would be just a little short but because it's stretchy like t-shitrt material it works for me ;) anything in a stiff fabric without stretch could find you in trouble though.
      [​IMG]
      Peri by elsiii, on Flickr

5. Awesome! :D Thanks for sharing! :)
      I just wanted to add that my chic line girl (large bust) can wear a dress that was made for my Violet (lady body) it's just a teeny bit snug and a lot longer on her. I think the Rosette girls can wear long dresses made for chic line girls but I haven't tried anything else yet.

6. cancan-jseries.net sells wigs that can fit rosette girls as well :D I'd go with ranges from 6-7 but nothing under 6.

7. I've been wondering about the DM FMD clothes! Thanks for the update!

8. Got an update! Rather bizarre but I bought a Lissy Doll outfit at a doll show and it fits as a knee length dress on my Armeria which has the girl body.

9. A friend of mine use YO-SD clothing for her rosette. It means that the clothes are shorter than their original "shape" but the result is pretty good.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Top and legging are from nine9style.
      Picture by Ceres.

10. Are the leggings Yo size as well?

11. I'm not sure for the leggings but I think yes...
      She was saying on Matériel Céleste than it was all YO-SD clothing.
      The tank top is a ninestyle dress for Yo-SD.

12. Depending on head mold, 12mm or 14mm.
      The eye sockets has "hooks",little resin bumps that are made to hold silicone eyes in place without usage of putty, so you'd have to sand them off to use glass eyes.

13. Bumping for more info! I am getting one of these girls and I'm very interested to see what else fits, and will be posting my findings. Thanks for the idea of the Tyler patterns, too! I'll definitely be looking for those :D
      By the way, what is Dollmore FMD? I just went to Dollmore and can't find anything that says FMD, so I have no idea what I should be looking for :D Thanks guys!

14. My bad Giodrakes. 16 inch FMD is about half way down on the list. It's an off topic doll, but here's the link to the set that Peri was wearing on the last page. She just loves these shorts! She never takes them off. I just wish they would come out with more stuff. I am planning to buy the jeans next and have them as capris or something since they would be waaaaay too short.

Speaking of Tyler, I actually have my Violet wearing a Tonner outfit in this shot. Sorry for the crappy pose!

[​IMG]

It's still a touch big around the torso but it works for me.

15. Gene is a bit smaller than Tyler, but then again I think Tyler has a bigger bust than Lady body to start with.
      You have to remember though that Tyler clothes will be a bot too short on 47cm body - but I guess it will fit like a charm on Muse dolls?

Edit: elsii's dress on a Tyler, notice the length difference:
      [​IMG]

16. elsii, thanks for clarifying that for me! I can't believe how perfect that outfit is on your girl :D

And I was looking for Tyler patterns and I found THIS site with lots of them. I am getting at least 4 of those :D
      There is also a couple of people patterns, one which I have and one I am going to get, which I am going to adjust to doll size for my girls :D I have already been making an attempt at a simple skirt, by hand, just cause I can take that on the bus with me and sew at work on my breaks :D

Can't wait to see more pictures :D Will look on eBay for Tyler and Gene stuff, too.

17. Giodrakes, if you are looking for Tyler & Gene patterns, check out the following:

http://www.adams-harris.com/index.htm
      http://www.affordabledesigns.ca/
      http://www.fletcherpatterncompany.com/
      http://dolloutfits.com/boutique/index.htm

I have many, many patterns for both sized dolls from these places. Adams-Harris and MHD are my favorite. Marsha Olsen, who owns the site you posted also has patterns for free through Doll Reader. You can go online and they have some on the website that are free. There are several more people that have patterns and there are also some older patterns from Simplicity, all of which I have tried, but I find the best are from the places listed above. Their directions are clear and easy to understand and I have yet to have a poorly fitted garment made from one of their patterns.

I will also say that having both Tyler and Gene vinyl dolls, Tyler can not wear Gene, but Gene can wear Tyler so if you are looking for making something for your Rosette, keep that in mind. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I almost wish now I had purchased a 43cm Marguerite istead of the 47cm.