Thread: Feedback for Veila

Feedback for Veila

I didn't see a feedback thread for her yet, so I thought I would start one,

I sold a 1/4 resinsoul doublejointed body to Veila, she payed super fast, and communication was great, thanks Veila

Reccomended

I recommend Veila for faceups. She recently did a mini faceup (adding a goatee that's quite sexy) on my brand new boy! I love it!! She does awesome work and I recommend her for any faceup you want for your doll! I will definitely go back to her for Uzi's faceup!!
    it's always seems impossible until it's done.--Nelson Mandela

Veila purchased a Dollheart outfit from me! She requested a short-term layaway, but paid for the outfit much sooner than expected! She was a pleasure to do business with, and I highly recommend her!
    My Iplesense is tingling...

Veila did the faceups on three of my boys. She did a really great job. I would ask her again to do a faceup on one of my dolls.
    Home of the blue-eyed elves. Planning/buying stages of Magic Knight Rayearth dolls. 1 MKR girl on their way home: Umi

Veila did a faceup and body blushing on my 5StarDoll TongTong and it turned out wonderful! =)

I already asked her to do the faceup for another of my dolls coming in.
    At Home; None
    Waiting On; None =)

I sold a Pipos anthro to Veila and the transaction was a pleasure. Fast payment and wonderful communication. Thanks Veila
    Current Collection: Lati Yellow LRRH Miel, Dragon Aabie, WOZ Lea, Suji, Halloween Kuroo & Aladdin Coco, Pipos Dark Rabbit, Roggie Ormond, Pipos Alice in Nightmare Cheshire
    Flickr