1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pupe

Oct 19, 2010

1. Had my first transaction, so I'm starting a feedback thread.

2. I sold a DollZone MSD Megi to Pupe. She paid quickly and had excellent communication. A pleasure to transact with, and I would definitely do so again! :)

3. Pupe and I had a great trade--my doll body for her clothes. She was very sweet, shipped quickly, and kept my confidence up :)

4. Pupe bought a minoruworld leila boy from me. Payment was prompt and the transaction was quick and easy. Thanks for being an excellent buyer!

5. I purchased a kid Dollmore girl body from Pupe. She was was quick and excellent in her communication and very understanding when Paypal was repeatedly not allowing my payment to go through. She shipped quickly and packed the doll body well. An excellent transaction.

6. I bought some MSD clothes from Pupe. The pricing was extremely fair, and everything arrived quickly. I hope to do business with her again -- thanks for a great experience! :D

7. I bought a couple of MSD clothing items from Pupe recently. They arrived just as pictured/described and were shipped promptly! Thank you!

8. Bought a outfit from this seller. Fast shipping and good commication.

9. had an awesome transaction with pupe :)
      thank u so much.. i hope to work together again <3

10. I approached pupe with a trade for her 5star body, she was a great person to deal with and was patient as I sewed all the items for her, the shipping was super fast as well. A very good trade partner to have and I would recommend her to anyone :)

11. I recently purchased a Doll leaves W doll from Pupe and the transaction went well. The doll did arrive with a broken ear due to a packaging problem but Pupe was very quick to respond and did not hesitate at all to work out the problem with me and issue a partial refund :) All and all I'd call it a positive transaction!

12. I bought two wigs. Good communication. It was a good transaction.

13. I bought 2 t-shirts, a turtle neck & a skirt from Pupe and it was a very good transaction! I sent the money and I got my items 4 days later! Super fast shipping and great to work with, would love to do so again, Thank You! :)

14. Pu[e ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

15. Pupe purchased from me a Zaoll Muse.
      She has been very communicative and helpful, and guided me through a (for me) new payment type of western union. She wrote me as soon as the doll arrived, and I couldn't have been any happier in this transaction.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much!

16. This time Pupe ordered a custom fur wig from me and was once agian delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

17. I bought 2 dollmore dresses from Pupe from the marketplace. She responded quickly to my buy request, sent them out quickly (and let me know when she did), and they arrived quickly in great condition. All in all a perfect transaction.

18. Pupe contacted me to trade their Zaoll for my Dollchateau, everything went great and was a great transaction.

19. Just bought a whole bunch of SD clothing from Pupe. The clothes came well packed and on a timely manner. She was real well with keeping in contact throughout the whole process.

20. Bought SD jacket from Pupe, and I'm just happy with this transaction! Great communication, fast shipping, and super safe packing in solid box - everything is perfect.
      Pupe, thank you so much!^^ Would be happy to deal with you again!