1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"Vent" Your Doll-Leaves Puppet LOVE!!!

Oct 18, 2010

1. He's pretty adorable, but I have a deep fear of puppets >< his mouth scares me!

Doll leaves also has such well made outfits~

2. Yep that outfit is pretty amazing isnt it?! I am so sorry you have a fear of puppets! I actually have a long time fascination with ventriloquist puppets so I am like overjoyed that the mouth will at least be moveable. Such an utterly lovely doll, and I have been truly impressed with the smooth silky solid feeling resin of my other Doll-Leaves, so I am pretty excited about this one. They wrote me back and said they have lots more dolls coming out, so I am sure one will just tickle your heart very soon!

3. Well I'm excited to see their future releases, they always put so much work into their concepts and background stories before releasing their dolls.

4. Yes, I love this puppet doll also.
      Great Style and touched story.
      DollZwize, you said you have other DOLL LEAVES DOLLS. Who else in your home? I really want to know.

5. OMG ROTFL! That is Utterly Ghastly! Its also completely hilarious in some extremely WARPed way! Oh Heavens, I will simply HAVE to dress my sweet puppet, for contrast. Omg! Yeeps, someone ACTually spent all that money to do all that to the poor doll - OMIG-D!

Sorry to miss your question Ganemen - I have Dang Dang, but my friends have Ding Ding as well so I just do like the resin very much.

Ya gotta wonder why they didnt just remove the jaw?! Mine had fallen out when I had my box opening and it scared the beejezus out of me - even with out all the blood - Omg, that link is so freakin ghastly its horrible that its got me giggling so much! I will have to dress and fix up my poor little charmer for contrast - YEEKs!

6. DollZwize,

The Jaw can take out. The jaw is marverlous because you can take it away and fix it back too. There is a small connect ladder(I don't know how to descripe it) to fix the jaw. It is very funny. I think you need some time to learn the jaw maybe. XD

Maybe I can take some pictures to show you. I will try.

7. :o AAAAGHHHHH!!!! Puppets are like clowns...NO CAN DO!!! EVIL ALERT! EVIL ALERT! EVIL ALERT! :o

8. ROTFL Lany - you soooooooooooooo do not belong on this thread! Clowns and Puppets - waaaat weres ya Tinkins Peekin Heres?!

Carolyn - Wow, I didnt know there was supposed to be a connector! It must have become dislodged when I got mine, I will look and try to see if I can figure this out because she is so lovely, for now I just have her jaw in with a little eye wax so it wont fall out but that doesnt let you move it so freely, so I am excited that there is a connection somewhere. I will look and see if I can figure this out - Many Thanks!!!

9. He's cute! Reminds me of Q. pito ^^ I love the 'puppet' jaw, but the face is not for me.

10. Oh Wow - what adorable pics! Can anyone tell me, is there supposed to be a rubber band attachment? I cant seem to find one for mine anywhere. If you have one, could you show what size it is next to a tape measure, or offer ideas on what I could substitute for it?

11. How cute. This is the kind that looks like when you fall asleep he takes over the house, making all of the toys dance and follow.

12. This little guy is so precious.. I'm so sad I missed out on getting one:( Love that little face!

13. The puppet doll is pretty cute, but he'd freak me out in real life lol
      Those big eyes and that sinister grin and the moving mouth........... o_o

The circus-esque photos are lovely! And I loved the horror ones xD Especially with the backward head lol. Good stuff :D :D <3

14. I know this little guy is just doable, but would any one be willing to part with one? I'd pay very well or trade for him. Naked. Just the head. However. But I gave to have oooooonnnnneeeeeeee!! <3<3<3

15. Hey there:) I totally understand your wish for one of these little sweeties! I just want to mention though that we're not allowed to discuss anything sales related in the forums outside of the marketplace and PMs. Once you get the required amount of posts you can view the marketplace and then make a want to buy ad there. Best of luck on your search!

16. Oh. I didn't know thT. Sorry. Thanks though. Also, did you know that there's another model coming out next month?

17. No worries:D We're all here to support each other. I wanted to give you the heads up so you wouldn't get in trouble.

Ohh! I didn't know there were plans for another:D I can't wait to see what they come up with. I find more and more that I need a Doll Leaves tiny.